It's Cujo's Birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'll go change my avatar in honour of the day..cujo makes me think of dogs

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

tangelos 2U

u2popmofo said:
ai_0603_1c.jpg

Happy birthday friend of friends

Outstanding find.....shall we go on it as a group?

I think Photoshop fetishes are a hell of a lot better than goat fetishes :wink:

Wow.

That's fantastic. I appreciate all the kind and harsh words and artists enderings... *ahem* renderings... put forth in this thread. I'm especially looking forward to moving into my new shed. Igloos melt in winter... and as I found out tonight, so do erotic cakes.

:wink:

I give you my very special one-finger salute. To all the passers-by, to my rock-talk buddies, to the sports freaks, and to all my manbitches.

:up: :up:

Thanks.

Ode to Cujo

From the fridged north
in Cow Town it must be clear
hails an old sport
his head up the derriere?

Ah, these are all but lies
failing to expose this:
for this boy is wise
Cujo just takes the piss

Yes, a good friend to many
and maybe a rat to few
may sun shine in Calgary
and on Chizer in St. Lou

Sorry, Cujo...my poems don't come close to yours...but at least I gave it a shot :wink:

Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

in honor of this special day, I drew a depiction of you on your birthday in ms paint. I drew you in that lovely blue skirt that mofo bought you for Christmas cause i know it's one of your favorite things and made your cake in your favorite color. The gift in the picture is from me. It's a new nose hair trimmer, since you clogged the old one up so badly that it doesn't work anymore. Enjoy!

337%3B5%3B%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B946763%3Aot1lsi

all joking aside, you are one of my favorite internet people and I hope you have a great day :)

Back
Top Bottom