It's Cass's Birthday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
I haven't seen much of you lately, and I miss you!! Hopefully you will check in here today and hopefully you are having a wonderful day. You are exactly 10 years older than me! :tongue:

:hug: cass :hug:

Happy Birthday Cass. I hope that you are having a wonderful day for you truely deserved it. I really miss you not being around.Take care of yourself, and oh welcome to the club of mid 40's! :hug:

I thought about starting a thread but since she went to another U2 forum I thought she wouldn't see it.

If you see this happy birthday Cass! I hope you will have many years and many more stories to share. :) :wave:

I hope Cass will be able to read this message in forums foreign as I can't post there right now :shifty:

Enjoy your birthday, Cass! I hope you have/ had a fabulous day and you were truely spoiled. :)

Happy Birthday!

Thank you for all the support you gave me when my brother was in the hospital :hug:

Have a wonderful day! :)

g'day musiclovers

Thank you kindly for your birthday wishes.
I would have loved to have been in Denver last night. I am hoping something as spectacular happened there as it did on my wedding anniversary. Yep, I'm still on about that !! ....I've seen more pics from that night recently too :combust: Adam the dark horse :eyebrow:

I'm still a member here maja, so I do pop in from time to time and see how you all are.
She is Raging and Tiny Dancer, I often think of you two, such kind-hearted people. Thanks for thinking of me jess.

I've been feeling my age lately, having trouble with asthma, so I'll maybe save my :party: raging celebrations until May 10. I'm going on a sedate river cruise this weekend, I'm looking forward to that. Getting old you see.
My dad pointed out that I am now 44, he will be 88 in August and my eldest son is 22.
88-44-22 :up:

U2 are still far and away my favourite band and I was thinking about them earlier. I'd go as far as to say that for me Bono is the greatest singer of the 20th century.....and beyond.

rock on y'all

:)

I'm still not as old as Bono :D

:wave:

:lmao:

I can't believe I did that!!

rotfl

yes I can I suppose

:party:

:please:...get it right

**dies laughing** what a way to go!!!

I've got a feeling something exciting did happen in Denver. I have one of the fastest connections I have ever had right now and I still get the "operation timed out" message.

The Croke Park gig will be special.

So will be the concert in Brisbane in early 2006

:)

cass is so hot right now...cass.

casses birthday is so right now...cass' birthday.

~zoolagasheur

happy birthday Cass!! I know it's late, but I wasnt sure if you would come around to read it....I hope you had an absolutely wonderful birthday :hug:

Back
Top Bottom