It's almost 9:00 p.m. Saturday night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
...I'm drinking a glass of cabernet, watching the Angels game and reading Interference.

I am a fucking loser. :crack:

Oh, and I'm bbq'ing chicken, which is great, but I'm still a loser.:|

Aw, thanks O2. And thanks Bama dude.

Yes, Wanderer, the world series, if they play the damn thing. But since my Angels are poised to make the playoffs, and since the team seems to be cursed, I'm guessing there will be a strike.

yes pubbie i know what u mean.
i was home both fri and sat night this weekend cause im fluey ewwy and it made me not feel good about my social butterflyness.

i like to be a butterfly xxxxx

Sicy said:
What's so looserish about that?

Sounds quite relaxing.
:yes: I agree. I actually look forward to nights like that where I can just sit at home and do nothing. I've gotten past the point where I feel like I'm missing out, I guess...

There are no rules that say if you dont go out on friday and saturday nites that you are a loser.

If you work all week it shouldnt matter what you do on the weekends.. its your own free time to do whatever you want.

Sicy said:
If you work all week it shouldnt matter what you do on the weekends.. its your own free time to do whatever you want.

:yes: :up:

Even if you're on crack and you spend [almost] every Friday and Saturday night here on the forum :crack: :lmao:

Sicy thinks I'm on crack :coocoo:

Yeah well, I applied to like 20 places, still dont have a part time job, sit around all day playing mariogolf for N64 and GBcolour and here I am at 12:50am on a sunday morning browsing interference and chomping away at a candy necklace... whos the loser now? :smileywithduncecapholdinga"loser"sign:

who the hell cares if you don't go out on a saturday?

Sicy said:

especially if your work is with 3 small children and is about 50 hours a week worth. :crack:

whiiiiiiiich explains the nonsensicality of my posts. boofusness if you will.

*walks off mumbling to self*

oh and ms. foxfire...i WISH i had nintendo still! ;)

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Yeah well, I applied to like 20 places, still dont have a part time job, sit around all day playing mariogolf for N64 and GBcolour and here I am at 12:50am on a sunday morning browsing interference and chomping away at a candy necklace... whos the loser now? :smileywithduncecapholdinga"loser"sign:

uff trust me they will call you all at the SAME time.

rackem frackem editing limits

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

allow me to clear this up once again. I am a guy, not a ms. :)

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

story time:

(and this makes me look more like an ass/boofus than i did before)

so i put that response. and i rarely use sexes in responses cos...yeah...you never know. so, i'm downloading and chatting and blah blah then i discover your TRUE identity. i went back to edit it, but it had been EXACTLY 61 minutes since i had posted it. so i couldn't edit it. multi-apologies.

:heart:

Oh, I don't know, pub, sounds like an ideal Saturday night to me....love cabernet, bbq chicken, even the Angels
:yes:

poor Angels, finally having a winning season and now the strike looms :banghead:

so now it's Sunday morning, I'm on Interference listening to jazz and cleaning house whooopeee

Back
Top Bottom