It's a SAD, SAD day in music history today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The Spice Girls have officially split up-how will we all cope w/ this?

*dreams of the day N'Sync, Backstreet, etc. do the same*

34352.JPG

Awwwwww, so sad
frown.gif

Now I have to listen to such crap bands like U2 or REM. Such suck so much, the?re old and lame!

*runsawayandhides*

------------------
beLIEve

Well, the saddest part is that there are still only rumours of a possible split. It is rumoured that Mel B has quit this weekend, but AFAIK nothing is confirmed yet. NME and Q aren't reporting about an actual split yet.

But if they do, it will indeed be a sad day. Thankfully, the nightmare cannot be much worse since we already have the 5 solo-careers of the girls. Now, if they would also stop with making music altogether...

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

How could you do that to me Gina Marie??? You've just fucking ruined my day!!!!

I'm going to go cry now and console myself with NKOTB!

mad.gif

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Mel C never looked better than in that picture that Gina Marie posted. Why the hell did she have to cut and dye her hair and turn all punk? Whassupwitdat?

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

[This message has been edited by PopFly (edited 10-22-2001).]

Damn Damn ... dammit again!

Cheers to the Wannabees who Got to Be -> Nobodies once again.

Will have to find someother way to spice up me life.

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-22-2001).]

awww, say it aint so! This is absolutely horrible!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Seriously this is a horrid thing. Is there no room in this world for glittery pop acts in wonderbras and platforms anymore? As oddd as this may sound I myself am a lover of the Spice Girls, cuz come on lookit them!!!! They are just such a gimmick that it is hilarious, although I kinda lost interest after Ginger left the band. Now I'm going home to watch Spice World and cry myself to sleep. There goes my day......

Thanks Gina! Oh oh oh oh--you've got the right stuff!!!

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

Woohoo!
*cheers, raises arms in victory*

You could not believe how big a pain in the ass it was to have to deal wtih in grd 6&7 with all the squeaky voiced girls constantly singing Spice Girls songs... Ahhhh finally sweet sweet vindication... *is suprised as to not have gouged out own eyes, throat, and vitals yet*

Ok.. I thought they'd all but split up a while ago. since that last album of theirs did so badly, and they're all off doing solo stuff.

Oh well, if it's official then at least we don't have to worry about the possibility of anything new from them in the future.

I actually didn't mind the Spice Girls for the first two albums. They were cheesy, fun, colourful and had some catchy hummable tunes. It's when they tried to "grow up" and made an album filled with anydone bland pop-R&B crap that they started to really suck.

Back
Top Bottom