It's a private show, no one else is gonna know, Im wantin to describe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^nevermind i found it, downloading a few! :hyper:

im fascinated by indian culture, cos one of my best friends always has the most hilarious stories to tell about her yearly visits. (she listens to shitty american music though, so the indian music of hers that ive listened to has be the shitty equivalent :tsk: )

Out of Control isn't played every concert because the band can sometimes be retarded :happy:

redkat said:
^
exactly you have the perfect avatar!

you could bitch people out and they wouldn't be offended

:hmm:

^
:lmao: I never thought of it that way, but then I'd be an asshole

and the worlds chock full of those so they don't need another one ya know what I mean?

< thinks Bono's coughing during the live versions of Hold Me, Thrill Me... is both awkward and badass

Zootlesque said:
For some reason, I can't get into Out Of Control as much as many of the other tracks on Boy!

:reject:

For the longest time the only song on Boy I would listen to was Out Of Control....now I like most of the songs on it though :)

LemonMacPhisto said:
< thinks Bono's coughing during the live versions of Hold Me, Thrill Me... is both awkward and badass

I had a WTF moment the first time I heard that on a Popmart version of the song. I was like :eyebrow:

btw, thanks for trying out those downloads, guys! :hug:

:wink:

me too zootles, I like Out of Control, but Another Time Another Place, Electric Co, I Will Follow, Twilight...:heart:

I dunno if it's the site or my computer but it's being way too slow for my patience...wonder if friday night stand up is still on...bye guys :wave:

^ bye VG :wave:

^^
and np Zoots, I've enjoyed them so far

and does anyone have a clue why Bono does the coughing? is it because of the smoke or something?

VertigoGal said:
me too zootles, I like Out of Control, but Another Time Another Place, Electric Co, I Will Follow, Twilight...:heart:

I dunno if it's the site or my computer but it's being way too slow for my patience...wonder if friday night stand up is still on...bye guys :wave:

bye :wave:
I hope you have a happy holiday

LemonMacPhisto said:
and does anyone have a clue why Bono does the coughing? is it because of the smoke or something?

:huh: It's intentional of course! It's gotta be!

circa1992, what's your secret behind that name? :drool:

1992 :love:

LemonMacPhisto said:

^
:lmao: I never thought of it that way, but then I'd be an asshole

and the worlds chock full of those so they don't need another one ya know what I mean?

aww you had me at Kat :heart:

no really if you're an asshole at the right point during a setlist party :bow:

Hi ana :hug:

< loves Boy

^ to Zoot
well intentional yes, but I wonder what his reasoning behind it was :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom