It's a private show, no one else is gonna know, Im wantin to describe.... - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-22-2005, 10:45 PM   #181
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque
Nope. Never watched it but did hear about it!
you heard about this last episode? I'm gonna have nightmares for the rest of my life

this should not be on network television
__________________

__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:47 PM   #182
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
I can't stand shows with any kinds of surgery, it all weirds me out
never ever turn this tv show on then

I watched the first 2 seasons and it was always wacky and weird but I didn't watch the third season...my psych teacher came in yesterday and said it was the most disturbing horrific insane thing he's ever seen..so naturally I had to watch it I wish I didn't
__________________

__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:47 PM   #183
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Zoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: the great beyond
Posts: 36,802
Local Time: 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201


you heard about this last episode?
No, I didn't. Is it that squeamish?


btw, why're you watching it again?
__________________
Zoots is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:47 PM   #184
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Everyone's gotta be curious in some ways I guess

FX is considered Cable TV, so they can get away with ALOT more
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:48 PM   #185
New Yorker
 
anadgemila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: standing next to the Joshua Tree
Posts: 2,768
Local Time: 10:16 AM
^^^what's this episode about?
__________________
anadgemila is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:49 PM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 01:16 PM
OK, I know this is really random but sami0201 how'd your semester exams go the other day?
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:50 PM   #187
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque


No, I didn't. Is it that squeamish?


btw, why're you watching it again?

I don't want to watch but I do

It's usually very squeamish but watchable- this is just sick.


I thought the worst was over! The creators of this show have twisted minds I don't know how they sleep at night
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:52 PM   #188
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992
OK, I know this is really random but sami0201 how'd your semester exams go the other day?
that day they didn't go too well I only got one grade back from that day and it was a C

but the rest have been ok...now I'm off for like 3 weeks

how were your tests?
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:52 PM   #189
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 11:16 AM
it's quite simple really, they just have extremely awesome nightlights

did they show a skinless face?
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:54 PM   #190
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201


that day they didn't go too well I only got one grade back from that day and it was a C

but the rest have been ok...now I'm off for like 3 weeks

how were your tests?
You're lucky that you're off for 3 weeks! My break started today and ends the 3rd. My test went really well. I got a 96 in chem and math and a 100 in french...english grade I didn't get back yet. The grades helped my interm report out a lot that we got today. I think U2 stuff helps me concentrate.
__________________
circa1992 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:54 PM   #191
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
it's quite simple really, they just have extremely awesome nightlights

did they show a skinless face?



no worse- they don't show horrible things really it's just the ideas...I can't explain it and I refuse to post it on a public forum

This is the only episode I've seen of the season so I don't know all the details about why some of the stuff is happening but OMG
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:55 PM   #192
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201





no worse- they don't show horrible things really it's just the ideas...I can't explain it and I refuse to post it on a public forum

This is the only episode I've seen of the season so I don't know all the details about why some of the stuff is happening but OMG
sami

i'm damn curious now could you pm me with the gist of the show
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:55 PM   #193
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by circa1992


You're lucky that you're off for 3 weeks! My break started today and ends the 3rd. My test went really well. I got a 96 in chem and math and a 100 in french...english grade I didn't get back yet. The grades helped my interm report out a lot that we got today. I think U2 stuff helps me concentrate.
wow, congrats!

yeah, today was my last day and I go back the 9th
do you live in NY? (you don't have to answer)
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:57 PM   #194
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


sami

i'm damn curious now could you pm me with the gist of the show
this episode or the show in general? In general it's just about 2 plastic surgeons who perform weird surgeries and their lives and stuff
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-22-2005, 10:57 PM   #195
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
circa1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On Bono's Back
Posts: 8,819
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201


wow, congrats!

yeah, today was my last day and I go back the 9th
do you live in NY? (you don't have to answer)
Thanks! I live in Connecticut....about 1 1/2 hours from NY.
__________________

__________________
circa1992 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com