It's a private show, no one else is gonna know, Im wantin to describe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

yes to all :drool:

except #2 :eyebrow: :wink:

fair enough guv :wink:

my metro English teacher walked away when I was talking to him about how I went to the 11/16 Tampa show :mad:

circa1992 said:

All of my teachers are pretty nice except for one who's extremely strict (she is giving is 11-12th grade science). I especially like my french teacher because she loves U2 (she was at the 10/7 MSG concert) and always talks about them in class. She even yelled at someone who didn't know who Bono was :lmao:

:lmao:

my psych teacher was talking about U2 spy planes and he jokingly said that they were named after the band U2 and Bono and The Edge and kids wrote it in their notebooks!! :shocked: He told everyone they were a bunch of morons :lmao:

and in my school newspaper this week there was an article flaming Bono called "Bono spews trite, annoying propaganda" and he showed it to me and was really pissed :love:

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: :angry:

I showed all my teachers the pictures :lol:

I showed all my teachers the pictures too!They loved them.

BTW sami0201...have you posted a picture of you on "INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated" or whatever it's called?

circa1992 said:

I showed all my teachers the pictures too!They loved them.

BTW sami0201...have you posted a picture of you on "INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated" or whatever it's called?

I was hoping I'd have pictures like yours to show :sad: :drool: :wink:

no, I haven't :reject: tre has seen pics of me though :flirt:

circa1992 said:

You guys are lucky you have warm weather (or at least I'm assuming you do)...I hate the cold weather :grumpy:

the warmer weather is nice, but it fluctuates so much I'm surprised I'm not sick all of the time

one day it's 60, and one day it's 80, the next day it's 50:ohmy:

sami0201 said:

my psych teacher was talking about U2 spy planes and he jokingly said that they were named after the band U2 and Bono and The Edge and kids wrote it in their notebooks!! :shocked: He told everyone they were a bunch of morons :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!

Originally posted by Anadgemila

*grabs Zoot, Reg, Rk and heads for sin city*

:hyper:

sami0201 said:

where are you?

I'm down south...

*editing that in a minute because I'm paranoid :uhoh: :reject:

that's smart, I wouldn't give where I live either

I'm in the suburbs around Orlando

Back
Top Bottom