It's a private show, no one else is gonna know, Im wantin to describe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

well, I believe Circa (should I call you Sarah? :reject: ) is 13 and LMP is 14? and I'm 16

how old are you anyway :eyebrow:

:lmao: about your teacher LMP....I f:censored:g love most of my teachers this year :drool: :rockon:

you are correct with my age, high five!

one of my teachers is a weirdo
the other is absentminded and only 20-something
the other one is a metro, but really cool
one keeps injuring the bone around her right eye
and one loves to chastise us on how we'll never succeed in life

but 3/5 of them are cool

and to answer your questions, I don't know what Doodleberry Bunkers are

but I have reason to believe they are actual Military Bunkers where she stores the souls of children to devour later on

circa1992 said:

That's just like me

me three

"OMG, MY HUMPS IS AMAZING"
me: "OMG, YOU'RE RETARDED!"

but I do like that guy yelling "WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT ___"

it's almost like he's demanding what she's gonna do with it

"seriously girl, wut ya gonna do wit it?!?!"

LemonMacPhisto said:

you are correct with my age, high five!

one of my teachers is a weirdo
the other is absentminded and only 20-something
the other one is a metro, but really cool
one keeps injuring the bone around her right eye
and one loves to chastise us on how we'll never succeed in life

but 3/5 of them are cool

:lol:

:hmm:

mine would be..

one is the funniest cutest lady ever who we love- and when she sneezes it's so loud that the teachers down the hallway send kids to our room with notes that say "bless you" :lmao:

one is a guy in his early 30's who's hilarious and from NY :rockon:

one is an old man who loves me (should I think it's :cute: or :huh: )

one is the coolest man EVER!! 50something, saw the Beatles live at Shea Stadium...hates the crap on the radio so he makes our class watch music dvd's every Friday of real artists :bow: and he loves Bono and always talks to me about him and rips out articles and stuff and puts them all over the back wall of the classroom :love: I gave him a U2 dvd for the holidays and he was so happy and said we'd watch it in class :rockon:

one is an insane adventurer dude who is totally awesome

the last one is an older woman who is all "my goal is to make you a better person- I don't care about teaching" :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

me three

"OMG, MY HUMPS IS AMAZING"
me: "OMG, YOU'RE RETARDED!"

but I do like that guy yelling "WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT ___"

it's almost like he's demanding what she's gonna do with it

"seriously girl, wut ya gonna do wit it?!?!"

Haha, I can't stand My Humps....I slapped my friend the other day b/c she started singing it. I don't get why that songs so popular...it's so stupid!

sami0201 said:
one is the funniest cutest lady ever who we love- and when she sneezes it's so loud that the teachers down the hallway send kids to our room with notes that say "bless you" :lmao:

one is an old man who loves me (should I think it's :cute: or :huh: )

one is the coolest man EVER!! 50something, saw the Beatles live at Shea Stadium...hates the crap on the radio so he makes our class watch music dvd's every Friday of real artists :bow: and he loves Bono and always talks to me about him and rips out articles and stuff and puts them all over the back wall of the classroom :love: I gave him a U2 dvd for the holidays and he was so happy and said we'd watch it in class :rockon:

the last one is an older woman who is all "my goal is to make you a better person- I don't care about teaching" :lol:

Can I go to school with you :drool:

and My Humps I admit is good to get a girl to dance too, but to hear on the radio...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, that songs makes me want to stab my eardrums with a sharpstick

LemonMacPhisto said:

and My Humps I admit is good to get a girl to dance too, but to hear on the radio...

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, that songs makes me want to stab my eardrums with a sharpstick

yes to all :drool:

except #2 :eyebrow: :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lol:

:hmm:

mine would be..

one is an old man who loves me

the last one is an older woman who is all "my goal is to make you a better person- I don't care about teaching"

All of my teachers are pretty nice except for one who's extremely strict (she is giving is 11-12th grade science). I especially like my french teacher because she loves U2 (she was at the 10/7 MSG concert) and always talks about them in class. She even yelled at someone who didn't know who Bono was :lmao:

LemonMacPhisto said:

lol, yeah

Back
Top Bottom