"It's A Panty Exchange!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...I haven't heard from any of my friends back home in so long. I check the mailbox today...and there's a letter from one of my good friends back home!!! Feeling excited, I rip open the envelope only to discover...

"It's A Panty Exchange!"

"This is a Panty Exchange! A what??? That's right, a Panty Exchange! Send one pair of new underwear, with the tag still attached to the person listed as #1. Then send a copy of this letter to six of your friends. Move my name to the #1 spot and list your name as #2 on your letter. This is not a chain letter. This is only for fun."

"If you can't do this in one week, please notify me because it isn't fair to the people who have participated and are waiting for their own special undies to arrive."

"A manila envelope will mail the new panties nicely, and you will receive 36 pairs of new underwear. It is fun to see the varieties you will get. Be sure to include your size - dont' be shy and list any special kind of undies you prefer next to your name and address."

"Seldom does anyone drop out because we can all use some fun and crazy panties. Remember, 36 pairs for the price of one! Please don't be responsible for spoiling the fun and stopping the flow of pretty panties! So please join, and if you don't want to participate, let me know as soon as possible."

~~~~~~~~~

Okay...

1. I'm really bummed out that my friend didn't even include a personal note for me or anything, since we haven't spoken for so long.

2. I hate the word "panty". :mad:

3. The person I'm supposed to send a pair of panties to is my friend's mom! :der:

Has anybody else heard of this?????????

the girl who sits next to me at work did this....

and she tells me the results of what she has got in the mail. i find it rather funny

wonders why i am responding to this thread? :confused:

OMFG !!!!!

the pretty panty exchange :shocked:

at least thats what it was called 10 years ago here in the uk when i was 12 or so :der:

:shocked: cant buh-leeeve tis still around!!! :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
whats wrong with the word panty? i dont see why people get mad at certain words, i mean they are just words.

panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty

panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panty panties

:sexywink:

Melon

PANTY
[COLOR=dark red]PANTY[/COLOR]
PANTY
[COLOR=dark blue]PANTY[/COLOR]
PANTY
PANTY

I got one of those from my sister-in-law and had to beg off because I really didn't feel like sending knickers to some person I don't know and waiting to get knickers from people I don't know. Then what, are you supposed to tell someone, "I'm wearing the pair you got me today"? No thanks!

And I don't like the word "panty" either, has a kind of skanky old man feel to it. "Underpants" also bugs. I like "knickers."

not a fan of the panty thing...my mother calls 'em panties...i go for the word "underwear"

you are all richer for knowing this.

My friend tried to get me involved in one. I'd never heard of such a thing before. She explained it to me and I just decided I really wasn't interested. It's just a little too weird for me.

I live with my parents and they already think my ebay and U2 trading is a very strange hobby. I can't imagine what my dad's face would look like when I opened up a box and there was some undies in there.

Back
Top Bottom