It's a lovely day---NOW PLAYING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny! :wave: :hug: I thought you'd gone away for a while there, so i'm so glad you're back!!!! :happy: I read that Lila's daughter Maddy got up on stage in Hawaii!!!!!! :dancing: :applaud: :dance: :love: Can't wait 'til Lila's here so we can get her reaction!

Pogues&Kirsty Macoll - Fairytale of New York :heart: (One of my fav xmas songs!)

P.S - I got your email :yes:

:wave: Susan! :hug: Yes I'm here !!!! I was busy with writing my last Christmas card. So glad That you got my email!!! :dancing: That is excitinfg about Lila's daughter. I hope she got some pictures along with her telling us all about it!!!!! :applaud: I have the CD with that song of the Pogues. :heart: it also!!

The Moody Blues-Gemini Dream

(from The Best Of)

Didn't you see my message just above Tiny? :(

Rolling Stones - Start me up

I see that you replied Tiny :wink: you posted your reply at the same time as me! The sad smilie was 'cos you didn't reply at first.

Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

susanp6 said:
I see that you replied Tiny :wink: you posted your reply at the same time as me! The sad smilie was 'cos you didn't reply at first.

Jamiroquai - Canned Heat

Ok I just wondered. I see that you went offline for a while, and now you are back!!! :hug:

Beatles-Ticket to Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom