It was "Hot in the City" when Billy Idol "Rocked My Cradle of Love"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
It was "Hot in the City" when Billy Idol "Rocked My Cradle of Love"

I haven't been here in awhile, but I had to stop by and tell you all that I saw Billy Idol in concert on Saturday. It truly was one of the best concerts I've ever seen.
If you've been thinking of seeing his show if it comes to your area, run and buy yourself a ticket...you won't be disappointed.

I was 7 rows from the front....right in front of me was Steve Stevens. Holy smokes! I forgot about Adam Clayton and the rest of U2 because I was drooling over that man all night!
He was so awesome, I wish I could see another concert.

....forgot something.
It's not fair...Steve Stevens' makeup looked nicer than mine!
Gotta like a guy who wears more eyeliner than you do!

Still got it eh? Good!!!
I loved White Wedding!! I feel less embarrassed about owning Whiplash Smile record:)
Sounds like fun MrsC

My brother got me Billy Idol tickets for my birthday last year, it was honestly one of the greatest presents I've ever gotten. We were so goofy, flashing devil signs at each other and all, but it was so unbelievable we couldn't help it. I'd listened to Billy Idol forever and to actually be in the same room with him was amazing -- he looked, sounded and moved so great, so cool. And Steve Stevens is such a kick-ass guitarist! And that he came out to "Cradle of Love" and followed up with "Dancing with Myself" sent me straight to cloud nine!

Dragged this one up from the vault.......:mac:

Some one told me last night Billy Idol is playing near here at the end of the year. So on the strength of having read your positive review and someone saying"stop waiting for U2, they may never come" I have made a date.
......"in the midnight hour, we cried more more more."
Wowee, i have been amazed how nostalgic I feel about the summer Aussie fashions that are appearing at the moment:up: and now Billy Idol?!!!!! Good fun
Thanks for the clue MrsC...
I wish I'd kept my pointy boots... hmmmmno I don't, just as well maybe:dance: :)

Back
Top Bottom