It make me feel sh*t watchin, how bout u? Re - Austin Powers The Spy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Now to be honest, I bought the movie for a lot of its humour, esp of Austin??.but, after watching it like for the fifth/sixth time I know feel a bit uncomfortable watching the actor who plays ?Mini-Mee?????.have any of u lot out there felt the same??
frown.gif

I mean?.I think now Im looking at this movie and asking, are they taking the ?piss? out of persons like him??..I know they are known as ?dwarves?, but even when I say that or tink that I feel bad, I feel it?s a terrible ?label? for them??ya know?????

My mum says??But these pple know what they are doing, if they weren?t happy, they wouldn?t be in it? ? and Im well aware some movies may need ?small? pple (sorry, sorry, I just hate sayin dwarf, I feel like Im victimisin them
frown.gif
frown.gif
) What with Star Wars, Willy Wonka,,,etc??.but I tink the ?Mini-Mee? person was a lot tinier?.I dunno, Im sorry, don?t even remember his name
frown.gif

But anyway, I do now, for some reason worry or tink films do take the piss, or misuse these persons??I tink its how I have see what the ?Mini-Mee? does/plays as, in his role?..its like, ?Oh they?re doing that cause of his height? ? it feels awful..

?.if I offend anyone here, Im really?.really sorry?..

Aw-I know just what you're saying hon-even though it is his choice, and he's making *I hope* a nice amount of money to do it, it makes me uncomfortable too. His name is Verne Troyer
smile.gif

I'll never forget being on a school bus and some kids yelling out and making fun of a 'little person'(I hope it's OK to use this terminology, though some don't care for this either)-it made me so
mad.gif
and
frown.gif

And don't worry-it just shows what a wonderfully sensitive and caring person you are {{{{Maddie}}}}

Back
Top Bottom