It is imperative that you buy Supergrass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
Everyone should check out Supergrass' newest (released 2002) album entitled "Life On Other Planets." It seriously is the hookiest album around right now. Anyone have any comments on it?

Saw them live on 2/8, awesome show. I like the new one, lotsa T.Rex influence on that record, fun and energized. Their previous self-titled record from 2000 is one of my all time favs.

"Caught By the Fuzz" and "Allright" from 1995 debut "I Should Coco" are good starting points. But remember, they are a band who've been progressing through their career, they have many different faces.

I saw them when they were on Conan Obrien, I liked what ever it was they played.

elevatedmole said:
Any song suggestions? I haven't ever heard anything by them. :reject:

As far as songs go, you might as well by their albums they're so short. "I Should Coco" "In It For The Money" or "Life On Other Planets" are all good buys.:wave:

u2popmofo said:
I saw them when they were on Conan Obrien, I liked what ever it was they played.

I think it was a song called "Rush Hour Soul" from the new record.

I bought the album on a wim two weeks ago tonight - (the rental car I had had a CD player - and I needed music). DAMN - AWESOME and diverse album. I wish I would have seen them live when they came through here.....

Back
Top Bottom