It disturbs me how cool the Spongebob sountrack is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
...what other movie would have motorhead and the shins on the same soundtrack??

:eeklaugh:

I believe you mean Mötörhëäd.

And the presence of Avril Lavigne surely kicks it down a notch or two.

typhoon said:
I believe you mean Mötörhëäd.

:|

the alt + #s fucks with my computer...

this also makes it very difficult to do my finnish homework :|

ah Motorhead. Perhaps the only metal band I find acceptable.
Goatwhore doesn't really do it for me, although I sure love the sticker on my guitar case......

oh, and Spongebob is fab. the only reason to ever go into a BK is to get one of those totally amazingly awesome Spongebob watches.

who the fuck puts wilco and avril lavigne on the same soundtrack? that said, i guess it's a good way to expose children to both sides of the spectrum. let them make their own choices and all that.

that's the one thing that grabbed me about the previews was the soundtrack. flaming lips too, yes?

Last edited:
yeah. i actually saw that video when i was flipping by the MTVs last night (flaming lips).

maybew it wasn't the same song...i don't know. but anyway...

Agreed. Though that is one of the crappiest Shins songs ever. Still, I'd rate it higher than a lot of the best songs from a good number of other groups.

bwahahahahahahaha

she performs the theme.

i hate spongebob. well, i'd like it, but i've got a friend who insists on doing impersonations of the crab guy, who incidentally sounds like raymond's brother from everbody loves raymond (hellooooooo kieran!)

u2popmofo said:
Agreed. Though that is one of the crappiest Shins songs ever. Still, I'd rate it higher than a lot of the best songs from a good number of other groups.

like dkm 'walk away'?

yertle-the-turtle said:
she performs the theme.

maybe she sings it on the cd, but she didn't for the film.

i like spongebob.

seriously, if you guys had to go through three years of barney, two years of power rangers, and ten years of rugrats (which is a great show, but damn...TEN years?)

you'd LOVE spongebob, believe me. :wink:

How can you not love him? He's a Sponge! My favorite cartoon characters of the past few years are all inanimate objects: a sponge, a meatball, some french fries, a milk shake. Am I on acid?

i used to watch power rangers :shifty:

ninja turtles are still the best.

but that meatball, milk shake, and french fries are pretty funny.

i like spongebob. and honestly, the novelty of this cd that promted me to post this thread has worn off by now.

bonosgirl84 said:
seriously, if you guys had to go through three years of barney, two years of power rangers, and ten years of rugrats (which is a great show, but damn...TEN years?)

you'd LOVE spongebob, believe me. :wink:

:hug:

You forgot teletubbies :|

IWasBored said:

but that meatball, milk shake, and french fries are pretty funny.

LOL! "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" is hilarious :laugh: I want the season DVD's :shifty:

Anyway, I'm a fan of Spongebob...he reminds me of myself at times :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom