Issac Hayes Quits South Park over Scientology Episode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was absolutely fantastic. I've been a South Park fan since the beginning, and a lot of fans get sick of Matt & Trey talking about current events and things of that nature.

Not me. I think the satire is South Park at its finest. This episode was great, and I like how they ended it making sure to thank Isaac for 9 seasons and making sure he knows they still respect and care about him while still getting their point across that they don't agree with what he's fallen into.

I'm sure over the last many years the three have become really close working on the show, so I would be very very surprised if they totally cut Isaac off and were on terrible terms with him over the whole deal.

I don't know, just a few random thoughts. Great episode, though, and it's nice to be getting a brand new season of one of my favorite shows.

nbcrusader said:
The recent episode showing the departure of Chef was a subtle, yet vicious attack on Scientology.

i missed it last night. :angry:

here's hoping the BF remembered to TiVo it ...

It was masked, but not too subtle.

''We shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us. We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains.''

Back
Top Bottom