Isn't Mountain Dew great?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eeeeeew, I'll take a Crab Juice

1012690560_15894_tn.jpg

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I don't usually drink stuff like Mountain Dew, 7-up/7-up plus or Sprite.......I'm more of a Cherry Cola anything kinda girl (Cherry Coke, Cherry Pepsi and all those Cherry/Vanilla combos that are out there).

well, fine, that's excusable, Cherry Coke is fawesome.

but still...you should do the Dew sometime, it's

Originally posted by Zootlesque
XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I didn't look at the first page but I don't think I posted here...

Anyway, My name is Phil and I am addicted to Dew. I have been since 7th grade. Me and my friend Sam would have sleepovers and parties. We'd challenge each other every party to see who could drink the most dew in that night so we could use the cans to make a Dew Pyramid. Mmm, so beautiful. Anyway, I once had 13 cans of dew in one night. :crack:

Oh, and a bunch of my college friends and I got a huge stash of them from like a stock somewhere and we got so many involved that we only had to pay like 10 bucks a piece for so many cans.... I think that was the end of it all for me. I have no hope.

And Dr. Pepper = :yuck:

Got Philk? said:
I didn't look at the first page but I don't think I posted here...

Anyway, My name is Phil and I am addicted to Dew. I have been since 7th grade. Me and my friend Sam would have sleepovers and parties. We'd challenge each other every party to see who could drink the most dew in that night so we could use the cans to make a Dew Pyramid. Mmm, so beautiful. Anyway, I once had 13 cans of dew in one night. :crack:

Oh, and a bunch of my college friends and I got a huge stash of them from like a stock somewhere and we got so many involved that we only had to pay like 10 bucks a piece for so many cans.... I think that was the end of it all for me. I have no hope.

And Dr. Pepper = :yuck:

Honest Abe says:

portrait06.jpg

YOU WIN!!!

KEEP DOIN THE DEW MY XTREME FRIEND!!!

MDEXT3.jpg

"Mountain Dew is the utmost in extremity. Its connection to EXTREME sports cannot be understated. yada yada yada we must preserve the union..." -Abe Lincoln

Sonoftelepunk said:

"Mountain Dew is the utmost in extremity. Its connection to EXTREME sports cannot be understated. yada yada yada we must preserve the union..." -Abe Lincoln

That's Honest Abe for ya, he never told a lie.

What I want to know is why this thread is only three pages while the Dr. Pepper one is seven. This cannot be allowed to go on. Mountain Dew is clearly more xtreme.

Oh, could it be that the Dr. Pepper thread is actually half a year old? I bet this thread will have 47 pages by the time it's half a year old.

Dismantled said:
seriously scary pic of Abe back there:yikes:

That picture of Abe reminded me of a stoned Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) in that movie, Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle.

Zootlesque said:

That picture of Abe reminded me of a stoned Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) in that movie, Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle.

there was an extreme guy in that movie :rockon:

dude I had some Mountain Dew this morning for breakfast, it ruled.

Chizip said:
has anybody tried the mountain dew energy drink?

MDX or Amp? Both are good. Amp has sort of an orange flavour, while MDX basically tastes like Mountain Dew except much sweeter...almost like it's mixed with Skittles or something. Both taste better than pretty much any energy drink I've had, but a lot of energy drinks don't taste that great anyway.

Back
Top Bottom