Isn't Britney classy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah britney, better take off your bikini under that two inch shirt, because otherwise people might stop looking at your chest. Then you'd have to think of something to say!!!! *gasp* Too bad you didn't graduate from high school. Maybe some a dat der book learnin might have helped...

Don't ask me I'm just a girl!!!!

britney is an attractive girl. i am just sick of seeing her all over the damn place. it is like that whole "diva" thing that happend a couple of years ago with Shania Twain. I don't go around bench marking myself to a 20 yr. old female nor to any famous celeb woman out there, what's the point? If a guy is that shallow to only date a girl who looks like a famous female, than I have no use for him...anyway I am just rambling... with that said, I am not jealous of Britney one bit. however her 12 yr. sister needs to put more clothing on. Momma Spears needs to keep an eye on her.

i wonder if its possible to wear a top like that without implants.
i also wonder if she cut it around the bottom herself or she bought it that way.
i wonder what would happen if she tried to take a coconut from a tree.
if i wore that top around my lil sister she'd be constantly saying "manda, i can see your boobie" and running away laughing, going bright red.
i should try it out, might get rid of her for a few hours!

at least we know she sexsi from the top saying so.

yeah, i want her legs. they are damn good.

1027891187.3422658648.jpg

she seems cute enough in that pic. my lil sis wears stuff like that and she's 11.
there comes a point when there's just far too much belly action however and tell her to cover it up.

Sicy said:
That's her little britneywannabesister.

Wanna-be is right... Somebody should break the unfortunate news to her that she needs two silicone twins and a whore-ish stupididty before thatll happen... shes well on her way though.

well sicy, u gotta remember they are only 11/12 so they arent really flaunting anything, just little girls in little girl tops.
well my sister is anyway, i dont know about britney's sis.

Well I'm just thinking about the hideous clothes my mom used to dress me in.

What about guys who walk down the street wearing nothing but a pair of shorts? Is that bad? What if Britney posed nude on her next album? Most people would say that is slutty.

Holy crapola. Those are the hottest pics of Britney ever. If there's anything offensive about them, it's that they seem to be taken by papparazzi.

foray

I wonder when is the last time some of you have went to the beach. I see a lot of folks dressed in a lot less. I don't think there is anything wrong with what she is wearing, unless she was dressed like that for church. Cut the girl some slack, she's only 20 or so. She might as well show off her body cuz it won't look like that in another five years. I don't understand why some of you believe she has the responsibility of being a role model for younger girls. That's a load of crap! She can't live her life according to what's appropriate for teenyboppers. If younger girls start dressing like her, don't blame Britney, put the blame on bad parenting. Aren't some of you girls just a tad bit jealous cuz of all the men drooling at her? It's great to be living in a superficial world. Of course, you can always tell yourself that looks don't matter much. Long live Britney!!!!!

The Wanderer said:
is Britney Spears really the first female to wear this sort of clothing? I don't see what is so offensive about her behaviour here, I mean, don't you see the nips?
1. no she is not the first one (by far)
2. yes I saw the nips
one of them even tried to bite me

qball7200 said:
Seems like many of you gals are jealous of Britney. If you had breasts like that wouldn't you show them off? Do any of you girls wear a bra under a bikini top? With breasts like that, she doesn't need a bra. She's chilling out by the beach, so that's a good enough reason for dressing slutty. Do you think she dresses like that all the time? I doubt it, only the skanky pictures get passed around on the web. Now that her career is winding down, I think she should do Playboy. Are her breasts still growing larger or is she upgrading her implants?

I would show them off..not around my mom and little sister though. And being that rich and having that body I'd find a classier way to show them off then her cut up whore wal mart shirt.

GREEN EYED MONSTER TERRORIZES INTERFERENCE!!

I don't like Britney Spears. She can't sing worth a damn, she's not bright enough to be interesting and she actually dated one of the guys in N'SYNC. Three strikes and she's out.

BUT...

I'm actually feeling a lot of sympathy for her right now. "Shitney" Spears? A "whore?" "Slutty?" Because of a tank top????

Is there anything uglier than insecure women? I was watching MTV a couple of months ago with my ex-girlfriend and one of her girlfriends when Pink came on. "She's kinda cute" I opined. The girls went OFF. "That slut! That c***!!" It turned my stomach.

You're all right. Britney isn't that smart. She is uneducated. She's probably made one too many trips to KMart for a woman worth million$. Her singing voice....blech. But that doesn't explain the near hysterical reaction she elicits from other women. It's the green eyed monster at work.

MAP

p.s.- It's pathetic that so many of the WOMEN here are frightened of/offended by/freaked out at NIPPLES. BWAHAHA!! Nipples for God's sake.

qball7200 said:
I wonder when is the last time some of you have went to the beach. I see a lot of folks dressed in a lot less. I don't think there is anything wrong with what she is wearing, unless she was dressed like that for church. Cut the girl some slack, she's only 20 or so. She might as well show off her body cuz it won't look like that in another five years. I don't understand why some of you believe she has the responsibility of being a role model for younger girls. That's a load of crap! She can't live her life according to what's appropriate for teenyboppers. If younger girls start dressing like her, don't blame Britney, put the blame on bad parenting. Aren't some of you girls just a tad bit jealous cuz of all the men drooling at her? It's great to be living in a superficial world. Of course, you can always tell yourself that looks don't matter much. Long live Britney!!!!!

You don't understand: I'm not jealous of the attention she gets from men. I wouldn't want guys to be attracted to me solely based on the fact that I have a great body. That's all she has to offer. She is devoid of any talent (except probably being a good dancer), and from what I have heard she is a bitch. Actually, most of the guys I know have more taste and lust after female celebrities who are more elegant and natural than her. And I'm not jealous of beautiful women or actresses. I have posted a lot of pics of women I found beautiful and talented.

Britney is considered a role model to young girls because that's what her audience is mostly composed of. If you go to a Britney show I'm pretty sure 95% of the audience are under 12. The Britney dolls, all of that merchandise is to appeal to these young girls. I'm pretty sure she has repeatedly said that she considered herself a role model (all that virgin talk..bla bla bla..What an hypocrite). That's what I hate most about American celebrities, not all of them, but most of them want everyone to believe that they are pure and wholesome. I prefer some entertainers who are frank about their sexuality and don't pretend they're angels. (Madonna for example)

Look at this pic...look at how her little sister and this other young girl are looking at her:

009.jpg

I just don't think that when you're with your family you should have your tits flopping around like that, in a SEXSI shirt. Sure she's at the beach, but I would never ever consider dressing like that around my family or my friends or on any other occasion, even if it's at the beach.

If I would have her money I would dress in a much more classy way. And you seem very superficial qball....

Last edited:
VERY WELL SAID Naya. You know, when women express an opinion about another woman, it doesn't always revolve around jealousy :rolleyes:

Are we not entitled to just have an OPINION? And yes I am insecure, but my insecurities have nothing to do w/ Britney Spears or Pink et al.

I think Britney was lovely before she started wearing all that makeup and those, yes trashy, clothes. Her 'style' is a poor role model for young girls. I've seen how some of them dress to emulate her, and it's sexualizing young girls in a society that has too many pedophiles and molesters running around.

And I agree completely with Naya-I love to see a classy and elegant actress or singer. I truly admire them and am not 'jealous' of how they look.

I am 'offended/freaked out by by nipples' only when someone feels the need to constantly display them, all the while denying that they've had implants. I'd rather be flat chested any day then walk around like that.

Back
Top Bottom