Isle of Man Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to buy the biggest edition, why?....I don't know, I'm really not caring of U2 much these days, but at the same time, its U2. I know its possible that this new album will either make or break completely any like-ing-ness at all.

Our 2004 selves would totally kill our 2009 selves.

So true, its kinda sad really, Back then U2 were THE band....now they're just a band. Things have changed for me (and most of us I guess since then) I mean I'm going to buy it, rip it into iTunes and probably NEVER use the cd again. :shrug:

Unlike the rest of you, I actually like U2, and I even can't be bothered to buy the deluxe edition. The only thing that would make it worth the price is a $100 bill.

My 2004 self had no interest in U2, just wanted the new Green Day album.

My 2009 self has no interest in U2, just wants the new Green Day album.

:hmm:

Unlike the rest of you, I actually like U2, and I even can't be bothered to buy the deluxe edition. The only thing that would make it worth the price is a $100 bill.

I like U2. Well, everything they did before 1998.

Well, unlike the rest of you hooligans, I both love U2 still, and plan on buying the $100 version so you can all just foad :)

Green Day has been going on about that new album since 2007. Until they hire Will.I.Am, I won't believe any reports.

No seriously. I didn't even know who Larry Mullen was until about May 2007, when I started paying attention in PLEBA. I knew Bono, and that there was some guy named The Edge, but I thought the guy in the beanie was the bass player. Had no clue who the blonde dudes were.

No seriously. I didn't even know who Larry Mullen was until about May 2007, when I started paying attention in PLEBA. I knew Bono, and that there was some guy named The Edge, but I thought the guy in the beanie was the bass player. Had no clue who the blonde dudes were.

BEAUTIFUL DAY REUUUUUUUUUULLLZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

I like U2.

Just in my mind, U2 had the mother of all fights after the 10 January 1990 show, killed Larry, regrouped in jail to make Passengers, and then went their separate ways.

I like U2.

Just in my mind, U2 had the mother of all fights after the 10 January 1990 show, killed Larry, regrouped in jail to make Passengers, and then went their separate ways.

I like this version.

OK I'm home alone tonight from about 9:30. I might crank some U2, just cause, anyone else wanna do a listening party?

I would, but I'm actually going out tonight. FAR's holding a pizza night at her place.

I'll probably be back by 11 or so, though.

I would, but I'm actually going out tonight. FAR's holding a pizza night at her place.

I'll probably be back by 11 or so, though.

I'll still be up. Plus I think I mate is coming over to pick up with effects pedal that I've had for 12 months and never used. Then were going to play some Guitar Hero - World Tour, so it could be a late night for me too.

It's just that your post read like someone who had only heard one U2 song from the radio, signed up here, searched through PLEBA, and never wanted to have anything to do with U2 ever again after seeing Bono shirtless.

A lot of people have never wanted to have anything to do with U2 again after seeing Bono shirtless, Pleban or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom