Islands in the Sun - CSGW Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Window in the SKies in Hawaii was :drool:!!

The highlight of the gig for me!

*wavelength* I felt like the only person singing along, everyone else was just going along with the chorus but didn't know the rest! :tsk:

402. :drool: I hope that they look at it again in the future because there is potential there, perhaps for use on a mid-tour EP. :whistle:

Don't even say that Justin, that's just too good to hope for! :cute:

WHY didn't we meet in GA then?? Where were you during GA? And during the show? Such a waste :tsk:

Isn't it the most ridiculous thing?! I bet I wasn't even that far from you in the queue either! :tsk:

We were in the first pen in GA during the day/night ... I got into a fight with someone there when they said not to put up tents :lol:

During the show we were right where Larry comes out to drum :)

We were in the first pen in GA during the day/night ... I got into a fight with someone there when they said not to put up tents :lol:

During the show we were right where Larry comes out to drum :)

We were in the first! (I think?) Or possibly the second. It was such a good vibe that night... not so good the next morning :lol:

We didn't :angry:

It seems so long ago, coz we've been friends now for a while! :lol: Now though, we've already planned on seeing shows together so all's well :D

Did you two know each other back then? If you didn't, how weird is it to think that you were that close to meeting? :lol:

We only made friends after, which is absolutely typical :eyeroll: But it's alright, because Zee's marrying me at the end of this year. All wells that ends well!

And I'm off because I have the worlds earlier morning tomorrow (damn driving lessons :|) au revoir! :wave:

Oh you're up for that! Well, that's fine then :wink: 5 minutes :hyper:

Of course you're not, it still the crack of dawn in Omaha!

Are you listening to the live stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom