Isiah & Dolan: Guilty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
NEW YORK -- A jury ruled Tuesday that New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas sexually harassed a former top team executive, subjecting her to unwanted advances and a barrage of verbal insults, but also ruled he does not have to pay punitive damages.

After an ugly, three-week trial, the ruling gives Thomas a partial victory in the $10 million lawsuit filed by Anucha Browne Sanders.

The jury did find that Madison Square Garden committed harassment against the woman, and ruled that she is entitled to punitive damages from MSG.

U.S. District Judge Gerard E. Lynch called it an "imminently reasonable" verdict and said the jury will be asked to return later Tuesday to hear brief arguments on punitive damages.

The harassment verdict was widely expected after the jury sent a note to the judge Monday indicating that it believed Thomas and the other defendants, Madison Square Garden and MSG chairman James Dolan, sexually harassed Browne Sanders.

Ask a Knicks fan and they'll tell you Isiah & Dolan have been guilty of something for quite awhile now...

Yes, guilty of running a shitty team and overpaying for it. The Knicks have sucked since Van Gundy left. He was no fool. He knew the team was going in the crapper.

Plus, Dolan's been raping his Cablevision customers for years.

I thought Isiah saying he was "very innocent" was pretty goddamn funny. You're either innocent or you're not. You're not very innocent. Duh. That's like being very blind. You're either blind or you're not.

Sadly, I don't think Isiah is going to lose his job because of this.

Last edited:
MrPryck2U said:
I thought Isiah saying he was "very innocent" was pretty goddamn funny. You're either innocent or you're not. You're not very innocent. Duh. That's like being very blind. You're either blind or you're not.

Sadly, I don't think Isiah is going to lose his job because of this.

actually, you can be partialy blind.

pwned by science.

I believe the accuser was mad because Isaiah 'refurnished' all the bathrooms in the Knicks front office ....

Howtogetmentowashtheirhands.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:

actually, you can be partialy blind.

pwned by science.

Right, but that also means you can partially see. Know what I'm saying?

Isiah has never won anything as a coach or GM.

Back
Top Bottom