Is there a Pub with the entire "blessed trinity" on Tap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
When I say "blessed trinity", I'm refering to the three popular Irish Stouts, Guinness, Murphy's, and Beamish.

Its very common for any establishment to have Guinness on tap. If your a real Irish Pub you usually have at least two of them on tap. But does anyone here know a Pub that has all three of them on tap either in Ireland or the USA?

STING2 said:
When I say "blessed trinity", I'm refering to the three popular Irish Stouts, Guinness, Murphy's, and Beamish.

Its very common for any establishment to have Guinness on tap. If your a real Irish Pub you usually have at least two of them on tap. But does anyone here know a Pub that has all three of them on tap either in Ireland or the USA?

I've never even heard of Beamish, but I know plenty of places that have guiness, murphy's, and harp on tap.

Mr. BAW said:
I drank a pale ale in Toronto last night ....Hoegarden....tasted like ho's ass..................:yuck:

Hoengarden isnt the worst beer I have had, did you have it with a lemon? It adds a different taste to it. pretty good.

the real blessed trinity is budweiser, bud light, and natural light

its hard to find natty light on tap though

U2IrishOne said:

Hoengarden isnt the worst beer I have had, did you have it with a lemon? It adds a different taste to it. pretty good.

Yeah...didn't help...I do love Hefenweisen (sp.) but that Hoegarden just didn't work...I replaced it with a Guinness which I shoulda done to begin with..........:yes:

Chizip said:

Tell me you're kidding, right?

Let's just say American beer doesn't have the best reputation in Australia. :wink:

Chizip said:

I find all three of those to taste of piss.

Lemon Meringue said:
You'd think there'd be someplace in Boston with all three Stouts wouldn't you.

At least Boston or even Manhattan should have a few pubs with all three stouts, but I have yet to find one.

I'm pretty sure there's a bar right in my hometown with all three. I usually head there on at least a biweekly basis, so I'll check when I'm there next (I live in Scranton, Pennsylvania...kind of between NYC and Philly).

STING2 said:

I think County Clare an Irish pub/restaurant/inn in Milwaukee has all three. As does another pub called Paddy's.

Both owned by people from Ireland.

I don't drink beer so I don't really pay that much attention to what beers the pub sell when I go out. I'm now going to check out which pubs sell Beamish here, it's not one I've paid much attention to before.

Come on now, there has got to be someone on here from Boston, New York City, or Philadelphia that knows of a pub that has the "blessed trinity".

Check this out...ericsbeerpage.com

Loaded with global pub information

I did a google on a local pub I liked...not sure if Mill Ave Beer Co is still in Tempe, but I am sure if there was a noteworthy ale/stout to be found they had it.

Back
Top Bottom