Is there a connection between U2 & Cats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favourite animal?

• Cat

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Dog

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Fish

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Bird

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

fly so high!

Refugee
I love all animals, but my favourite species is that of the feline kind! I have noticed while moving around the threads that i am not the only one, because not only am i the only member of my circle of friends that likes U2, i'm also the only one that loves cats too!
So i want to do a poll! Not sure how accurate the conclusion will be,just want to do it out of curiosity!
:shrug:

There seem to be a LOT of cat lovers at Interference, many of whom have multiple cats. And one of the mods is a vet who specializes in cats.

I voted for cats, by the way. (Sheep, my own species, are a close second.)

I love cats, I grew up with cats, but my dog I have right now is my best friend. She is a pedigree Jack Russell Terrier named Charger and she is soooo smart. Unfortunately she does not like cats, therefore I have no cats with her around. My Grandfather was a vet, they are extraordinary individuals! :up:

My favorite animal is the cheetah and we have 4 cats in my house (2 are mine), but for this poll I voted "dog" b/c I am obsessed with dogs and can't wait to get one. I would have one now, but cats were all I could convince of the landlord.

I have a leopard gecko. He's not very entertaining, except when he licks his eyeball.

Zootlesque said:

even Deathbear? :eyebrow:

i like deathbear...a LOT, even.

since i'm posting here anyway, i agree cats are good times, but like zoney, i'm allergic to them.

Back
Top Bottom