is there a band that u love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
that noone else has heard of?

mine is a now defunct band from tennesse called "the judybats"

which actually made an aids related compilation of songs CD with U2 { each band involved contributed one song - it was many years ago though) i think u2 may have had " all i want is you " on there...and the judybats had a song called " my dead friend" I think---

The judybats are a great band that I know and noone else seems to

so whats yours?

Last edited:
Empyrium - They describe themselves as 'Nature Metal', from Germany. Very relaxing stuff. They've disbanded now tho.

Where At Night The Wood Grouse Plays, is an album to check out if you're interested.

Not so much obscure bands, but I'm very fond of singer/songwriter Jane Jensen and E's (singer of the Eels) early solo material.

Well i was into the Bravery when they where obscure, but aint no more, but ill say the Noiseniks to support local talent.........good live

CAZ...I know who HIM are ....bam margera had them on his show and when those jack ass guys were in ireland showbiz ireland had the scoop of them at the HIM show
have ya seen the movie "Haggard"? their music is featured in that movie. you gots to see it . its really funny

The Layaways [I suppose some other people have heard of them since I found them on the net but they're not too well-known I don't think]

loscil. <_<

nah, basstrap may have heard of them. same with elvis, but that's probably about it. noone likes them here except me.

Rubyhorse, they are from Cork Ireland.

Some of you may have heard of them but most havent. I saw them in concert a year ago and they were great. Although I bought their CD and I dont think their recorded work captures how they are live as a band. :hmm: That reminds me of another band from Ireland when they were starting out.

San Pascualito Rey

mexican band, they rock... even here thay're a unknown band

i listen to a lot of stuff no one here knows. and a lot of stuff i think only tennispunk , maybe UL , and possibly u2popmofo) know.

oh yeah I also listen to some band called U2. i don't think too many people have heard of them, they're not well known but are excellent. someday they'll make it big and rule the world.

:wink:

I really like Gersey, Art of Fighting, Sea Ray, and Halogen. None are very well known.

caz said:
HIM!!!!!! The best band in the world!

:lmao:

I dont mind what I've heard of them, but there is something very wrong with the singer. Is he ill? O does he just look very odd?

For me it's an unknown number of Australian groups that no one probably will ever hear of outside this country, and even then following is slim here. Shame really.

Back
Top Bottom