Is that really expensive Japan-only Radiohead ep worth all that money?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
It's white with blue Japanese writing and stickers that insist it's not for import but Tower has like 15 of them?

It's around 25 clams and appears to only have 7 or so songs on it.

I have some birthday $ left over. Should I go get it this week?

It sucks so much. The best thing I can say about it is that you get a lot of suck for your money.

The only tracks on it I like are the live versions of "2+2=5" and "Fog" and the alternate version of "I Will" (which isn't even that different).

Last edited:
Do you have the 8 track EP My Iron Lung? That is worth the import price.

I bought it - it's called Com Lag. It's basically a collection of their b-sides from Hail to the Thief. If you want to get the b-sides, this will have them all.

The alternate version of I Will is awesome and got me to like the original even more (although the alternate is much better). I also like Fog (Again) live. Again, it made me want to listen to the original version.

If you like to collect, it's a worthy purchase. Otherwise, I'm sure one of us here can send you the mp3's. :)

Okay, it's good if you want to collect all the B-sides. It's just that most of them suck.

And the artwork is indeed nice.

How come they've released an B-sides EP for every album except Amnesiac (and Kid A, but it didn't have any singles)? It actually had a lot of good ones ("Fog" and "Cuttooth" especially).

I though of buying it but it failed my Soulseek test, the only song on it I play on a regular basis is I Will and sometimes Fog. I also like he live version of 2+2=5 but I prefer the album version. The other songs are disappointing. I didn't even buy it for the 10 euros it costs over here. :|

Back
Top Bottom