is that poster showing bono salute hitler?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
shame on bono.

see that poster up at the top of your screen? it shows various posters of u2, and theres one of bono in a pink poster where it appears as if hes saluting adolf hitler, the most evil man to ever get in power.

what kind of garbage is this? is this the u2 we know?

what am i missing?!

does this have something to do with all the u2 members being all white?

this is sick.

why hasnt anyone else said anything yet?!

you lost me there.

just whatever you say, dont diminish this thread. im hoping someone will get angry and yell at me.

it feels good to be yelled at. :)

You talking about your avatar?

That picture looks like 4 transvestites wearing kimonos in drag. :madspit:

I always liked Bono in Uniform , and Nazi soldiers had a lot of good fashion and very good music - TA-TA ,

and this occures to Soviet Union of Joseph Stalin , after all he was the king of his time , not some loosers

No. :tsk: Bono's holding a microphone in his hand, that's definitely not a Hitler salute....:eyebrow:

S_a03208.jpg

Melon

melon said:

oh my!

look at that!

dont tell me bono doesnt have another agenda aside from his third world shananigans.

deathbears love child: you are insignificant to my life. you were mine and your mothers mistake. go kill yourself and die.

noone likes you.

Zoomerang96 said:

deathbears love child: you are insignificant to my life. you were mine and your mothers mistake. go kill yourself and die.

noone likes you.

That was harsh.

I know you don't mean it dad. You're probably still upset that mom and diamond both dumped you. IT's okay. I forgive you.

avsgirl, deathbear is not stupid, just misunderstood

deathfairy you need to take your sorry arse out of this forum once and for good. you confuse far too many people and kiss all the others.
apart from salomey, whos the one exception.

kissings all over your big furry butt :sexywink:

Radio station you are now in uniform
Enjoy yourself while you can.

All soloists and loners will be taken to the hospitality room and shot.
This is an historical moment.

I'm a commander....

Hello if I may, I think he is only saying his greeting to people and that is his way. I do not think he is in any way giving a bad vibee there.

Also, he might be just telling the band to hold it down while he gives a speaking, like sunday bloody sunday.

Back
Top Bottom