Is that an iPod docking station in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Denim giant Levi Strauss has designed a pair of jeans able to control a wearer's Apple iPod music player.

The RedWire DLX Jeans will have an iPod remote control and docking station fitted in its pockets, and comes complete with attached headphones.

To be launched in August, the jeans will cost approximately $200 (£114).

Levi Strauss is not the first to produce iPod-compatible clothing, but it is believed to be the first to do so for trousers or jeans.

No pictures have yet been revealed of the RedWire DLX, or details of how exactly the owner will be able to wash them.

About 42 million iPods have been sold so far, fuelling the creation of a burgeoning global accessories industry including everything from simple covers to torches and radio transmitters.

Outdoor clothing company Burton Snowboards unveiled the first iPod-compatible waterproof jacket in 2003, and other firms have followed suit.

Levi Strauss is continuing to turn around its fortunes after falling sales and higher costs hit its results in recent years.

To cut costs, the US firm has shut its last remaining American factories and moved all production overseas.

I don't like the tiny bulge i get from my cell phone. I don't want a docking station in my pants.

Unless it's incredibly small I can't see girls wanting to wear them.

Plus, i know that keeping my ipod docked has ruined it's battery:mad:

I just thought of some great pickup lines though. :reject:

what the hell is the point of a docking station glued into your jeans? unless you plug your leg into a socket, it's not going to do very much....:scratch:

Doozer61 said:
most girls already have a docking station :lol:

OH MY GOD I just laffed so hard and so loud people stared at me and wanted to know what was so funny. They don't get it....nobody here is a U2 fanatic nor do they have iPods!

GREAT LINE DOOZER! :lmao: :lmao:

Let's see. I'll make sure my wife gets the pair with the docking station while I get this pair:

Denim giant Levi Strauss said Tuesday it had designed jeans compatible with the iPod music player, featuring a joystick in the watch pocket to operate the device.

LemonMacPhisto said:

depends on the girl

yeah, some girls can be very choosy about what docks at their station. some don't dock at all unless they get accessories. and others dock all around town!

To prove that size does not always matter, the new 30G iPod is thinner than previous 20G and 40G iPods. Yet, it plays video and has a stopwatch. Just ask the woman who owns and loves one.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom