Is Scarlett Johansson the most beautiful acress in the business right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
quoting yourself U2Man :eyebrow:

just saw this - thought maybe you boys would enjoy

0430_jessica_simpson_pcn.jpg

:ohmy:

and here's one from the hot legs photos on TMZ :sexywink:

electra_wire.jpg

Last edited:
cdisantis83 said:

I would disagree; Scarlett has seemed articulate and quite intelligent in the interviews that I have seen. I would also say that only Jessica Alba tops her in terms of hotness, although Scarlett is an infinitely better actress. I should also say, however, that beauty and hotness are two different things...

I agree. Alba is hotter. That said, Johansson is INCREDIBLY hot and sexy. I felll in love with her watching Teh Girl With the Pearl Earring. My Dad trhinks she is ugly because her teeth are a bit out of whack.

Nuh.

In fact, I'd submit, those two are EASILY in the top 5 who haven't been touched by the surgeons knife. (total package).

That's why I respect Kate Hudson. She's not ashamed.

maybe i'm just getting old, but i honestly find someone like diane kruger to be far more attractive than scarlett.

1898804895.jpg
diane-kruger2.jpg
diane_kruger_2.jpg

Diane-Kruger-28.jpg

Last edited:
no, i think it's an age thing; she's like 10 years older. i'm interested in knowing what zoots thinks about this. :hmm:

Scarlett Johanson is tops. Not my fave as far as looks, but I'm a girl so what does my opinion matter? :wink:

I'm jealous of....

t-bryce_dallas_howard.JPG

11766.jpg

...Bryce Dallas Howard.

I was talking with a friend a while back, and remember saying that it is not possible for a human being to be hotter than Jessica Alba. I suppose that I will stand by that comment here. I feel as though I have no point of reference for her personality, however.
The thing about Scarlett is her radiance, as well as a certain quality that makes her seem realistic, as though she could actually be the girl sitting next to you in a class or living in your apartment complex.

Scarlett is definately the most beautiful actress in Hollywood right now. Kate Winslet is up there, too.

Last edited:
For me: The most beautiful women of Hollywood are:

JENNIFER CONNELLY
Kate Winslet
Drew Barrymore
Angelina Jolie
Jessica Biel
Halle Berry
Charlize Theron

I don't get the Jessica Alba hype. Sure, she has a great body, but looks-wise I've always found her really plain, like Brittany Spears, maybe even worse. There's nothing unique or exotic about her. She's like a watered down Beyonce.

Liesje said:
I don't get the Jessica Alba hype. Sure, she has a great body, but looks-wise I've always found her really plain

My sister says the same thing about her. It seems as though women tend to feel this way about Alba; I certainly cannot understand it, but, as they say, to each their own.

After seeing Spiderman 3 tonight, I might have to say that Bryce Dallas Howard is the most beautiful actress of our time. :drool: Oh. My. God. Is she gorgeous.

Ooh I forgot Jennifer Lopez is pretty too. AND Catherine Zeta Jones AND Cate Blanchett.

oh and Naomi Watts!

:drool:

Lancemc said:
After seeing Spiderman 3 tonight, I might have to say that Bryce Dallas Howard is the most beautiful actress of our time. :drool: Oh. My. God. Is she gorgeous.

The guy who did her nose did a really good job :up:

She was definitely hot in that movie and deserves bonus points for being related to Clint Howard.

See the Spidey 3 thread for a picture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom