Is Jamie Foxx getting unbearable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, he was ok in "In Living Color".....and when he was making "Ali" and "Ray"....his demeanor (When being interviewed) was more pleasant and not over the top.
:shrug:

Yup.

I actually met Jamie in Las Vegas, he was at the entrance of the "Beach" pool in Mandalay Bay. He was there at the entrance with some of his friends hanging out and said hi to me. He seemed very friendly. That was a few years back.

What makes him more unbearable than anyone else? Have I missed something, is he preaching scientology, starting fights, driving with his kid in his lap, or fleeing from accidents?

now that he considers himself a Very Serious Actor, I'm sure there are some aspects of his past career that he'd prefer to deny....

jamiefoxx.jpg

Miami Vice was a teribly boring film. Not up to Mann's usually stellar standards.

And Foxx has always been pretty unbearable. Really, the only thing I really liked him in was Ray. I didn't even really like him in Collateral, even though I loved the film.

Because Blade Runner is one of the most innovative, introspective, well-directed, well-acted, well-photographed, well-writen, cohesive, fascinating, expressive and visionary films ever made. It was hardly boring, because it has the substance, the art, and the dialogue to back up the lack of action. It wasn't an action film in any way.

Miami Vice was a mediocre film marred by over-stylized, shallow direction, flat performances, one of the dullest plots I recent cinema, and an ultimately unsatisfying experience. The only thing it really had going for it was the sound design, which was excellent as usual for a Mann film.

and both films had shower scenes
hey , maybe you're right
i liked Miami vice OST , it's been quite a while since i watched the movie
but i remember leaving theatre with good feelings
and both films got trashed by cliche comments btw

:wink:

Last edited:
aaah i just like them both
they promise us super deluxe triple dvd set for Blade Runner ( My alltime favourite ) :drool:
voiceover or not everything

:drool: :drool:

WinnieThePoo said:

they promise us super deluxe triple dvd set for Blade Runner ( My alltime favourite ) :drool:
voiceover or not everything

:drool: :drool:

I've actually put off buying my own copy of this film until I can get this so-called ultimate final DVD release. They better hurry up and get it to us.

well , they released a new re-polished version ( director's cut ) , maybe a year ago
triple dvd is in the works ............................................

Lancemc said:

I've actually put off buying my own copy of this film until I can get this so-called ultimate final DVD release. They better hurry up and get it to us.

I picked up the old, old, old Director's Cut DVD not too long ago because it was 5 bucks, but I will gladly get the Ultimate Cut.

kellyahern said:

:yes:

Plus she has a phobia of . . . dolphins. Seriously, dolphins :huh:.

I love her crazy obsession with breasts. She had a whole show about how hers are real and always wants to feel up actresses to check theirs.

Craaaaaazy shit.

Back
Top Bottom