Is it wrong to follow.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
your gut feeling aboot something???

Ok so tomorrow I was supposed to be going to Slane with my friends family as a v.i.p- there r 5 bands playing and i have already seen 4 of them and am not that fussed on seeing them again anyway and i dont wanna see nickleback that much....its not like u2 are playing again :|

Anyhoo i was supposed to be travelling to Dublin with her today and her mum was driving us down and then tomorrow we go to Slane and we stay at her parents friends house until Sunday/ Monday.

I had my reasons for not wanting to go b/c

- Didn't have ? for going to Dublin

- Would get homesick probably

- Find it difficult to get along with my friend b/c even if i see her for a day she can be quite condescending and rude

- My mum wasnt too fussed on me going anyway

-Didnt wanna spend 5 days at a strangers house

But I had this really bad feeling- maybe i was just being silly but i didnt wanna travel down with her and i have this feeling that they might have had a car accident and then my friend phoned me 2 days ago and then she started talking about her mum nearly having a car crash b/c "she isnt the most careful driver"

So after i heard this and thought of everything else- i wasnt interested in going so i made my excuses and stayed at home today

Now she isnt talking to me :| but i was right to follow "my gut feeling" as my mum called it wasn't I??? :slant: :confused: :shrug: :slant: :confused:

always go with your gut feeling

Everything in life happens for a reason - and it's always the right reason - it was meant to happen. Gut feelings are very important (in my mind anyway) so you did the right thing.

:yes:

Jo

Lara Mullen said:
your gut feeling aboot something???

It is never wrong to not follow your gut feeling!!!!!!!!

- Find it difficult to get along with my friend b/c even if i see her for a day she can be quite condescending and rude

It doesn't really sound like she is your friend if she treats you this way.

Now she isnt talking to me :| but i was right to follow "my gut feeling" as my mum called it wasn't I??? :slant: :confused: :shrug: :slant: :confused:

Again you were right to follow your gut.....besides it sounds like you really weren't interested in going. Your friend will probably cool down and get over it.

((((((hugs))))))

It could be what megaman said, about all the negative things...

If you weren't feeling up to going, you were right in not going...if you had gone, then you wouldn't have had fun being there, and your friend would have been upset anyway if you were just moping around, not having any fun once you got there.

But it IS NEVER WRONG to follow your gut. Usually gut instincts are right. :yes:

:hug:

you were right.

course you were!

it didnt sound like you were gonna have a great time anyway, i think it was more a combination of all the bad aspects of going that gave you this gut instinct.

and anyway, it was only gonna be a disappointment after last year!!

dont worry bout it, chillax!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom