Is it time for the InterferenceFootballLeague (IFL) yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know whats going on, the first line says

"Your live online draft is set for Mon Sep 5 9:30pm EST "

but the count down has it for 10:30 EST...

who all will be at the live draft? i see stlelevation is "away" on aim...

The Other Interference League
League Notes
Your live online draft is set for Mon Sep 5 9:30pm EST [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 1 hour and 6 minutes from now (test your system). Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can pre-rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft.

thats really weird

Headache in a Suitcase said:
(that's a subtle hint as to which team i like better... the auto draft or the live draft one)

I don't think anyone believes that autodraft is better than live. It is was a question of having every individual available for a live draft, and the advantages that come with half of the league their/half not with a live draft.

BTW....I have the Phils game on, and it is in the top of the ninth with two outs, and they are losing 2-1. The Phils fans start the "E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES" chant.

Idiots.

season starts tomorrow folks....

yes, i'm ready for some football...
(even went to the cable company to arrange having it turned on for the season- i never watch tv)

the sound you hear tomorrow will be me opening my first can of whip-ass for the year

:evil:

Re: second string QB did better...

zonelistener said:
How in the hell can a QB get NEGATIVE points? Who is the manager of this league? I demand ANSWERS! :mad:

:lmao:

you heard it here first...

so if you'd started Leftwich you would have 23 points...

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom