is it right or wrong? that's the question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James Wrothman

Babyface
Lets detach shall we. O.k first. As I would see it, dilerium goes both ways. Children in spin never fall down with a frown or a dead look. A slight smirk of the moment before collapes. Say its the relief of not having to stand. Unfortunately unless birth has been switched no birthmarks on this 1. And what the hey, Jesus never sang? What did the preacher say? As 8 as I could be I think. As for 2? Perhaps it was the better part of my loss. maybe my James should be a John.
So tell me this, is it right to be what they say your not just to be what you need to be?

This seems off-topic, so I'm moving this to Lemonade Stand. If you want this back in EYKIW, just clarify how this is U2-related.

does this have something to do with being gay?

"is it right to be what they say your not just to be what you need to be?"

this is some type of riddle, i bet Lord Zoomerang could figure it out....but for all i know James Wrothman could be our clever Zoom.

Sounds like a hidden message at the very end of an album. Or a backwards one perhaps like on Floyd's Empty Spaces?

Zootlesque said:
Sounds like a hidden message at the very end of an album. Or a backwards one perhaps like on Floyd's Empty Spaces?

CONGRATULATIONS! You have found the hidden message. Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of Chalfont Funny Farm.

James Wrothman said:
Lets detach shall we. O.k first. As I would see it, dilerium goes both ways. Children in spin never fall down with a frown or a dead look. A slight smirk of the moment before collapes. Say its the relief of not having to stand. Unfortunately unless birth has been switched no birthmarks on this 1. And what the hey, Jesus never sang? What did the preacher say? As 8 as I could be I think. As for 2? Perhaps it was the better part of my loss. maybe my James should be a John.
So tell me this, is it right to be what they say your not just to be what you need to be?

Well - thankyou, Aristotle, for that profound insight.

Whatever you're on, mate, it's obviously powerful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom