Is it okay to pick on Mods here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
How many have ever wondered this? Aside from their 'Mod' name how many mods have a regular user name--as in NON moderator--that they use to be anonymous, to post things that are supposed to be beneath a mod? Things that make you go hmmmmm :hmm: Any mods care to tackle this--or come clean? :wink:

just incase this gets 'closed', I'll say it now. That answers that question. ;)

Last edited:
Techie2000 said:
We all know mods are perfect beutiful human beings, incapable of being negative or getting angry or having controversial opinions in any way, shape, or form...;)
*I* know that! I just wanted to see if they'd admit to that. :p

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
LarryJMullen's_POPAngel? THEE LarryMullen's_POPAngel? :eek: The one who wrote, Secret Confessions of a Former Message Board Moderator? :shocked: ;)

Last edited:
myusernamehere said:
something tells me you aren't exactly a newbie.

*shines bright light in your face* Tell me who you are or I'll give your cat a bath.
Moi?
nervous.gif
I assure you!
hugehalo.gif

If there is something I dont feel comfortable saying as myself, then I have no business saying it at all... no alters here... :|

myusernamehere said:
something tells me you aren't exactly a newbie.

*shines bright light in your face* Tell me who you are or I'll give your cat a bath.

no. none of the mods here have usernames they use to get away with murder or anything. some of the mods have alters, some don't. but if i had an alter and started a thread in which i violated one of the rules, it'd get closed just ask quickly as anyone else's.

BONO'ppetit said:
just incase this gets 'closed', I'll say it now. That answers that question. ;)
:eyebrow: i don't like this attitude in which you imply that closing this thread means we have something to hide. we're not part of the u.s. government or a public entity, we don't have to uphold the u.s. constitution here. there's freedom of speech to an extent. and i'm really getting tired of people starting a thread they KNOW is in violation of the rules and then throwing up "if this gets closed we know why," like we've got some deep dark secret.

:tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom