is it just me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ever since Unforgettable Lemon stopped lording over this place it has flourished
biggrin.gif

2 other reasons, U2 are on hiatus so its the season for off topic conversation...also, the radiohead and soul forums have taken away alot of the main forum's regular traffic...

Haha, I haven't posted on the main board for ages!! The thing is, I go down the list of forums and Lemonade Stand comes before the main board so by the time I've read through the stuff here I have no time left!!!

Originally posted by Ana:
Can someone tell me which one is the main board?
biggrin.gif

Well, that's a fair enough question. Generally when people say 'main board', they're talking about Everything You Know Is Wrong (ie. main U2-related discussion area, though you wouldn't know to look at it these days).

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Yeah, but unlike the nonsense drivel that is posted there, this forum sometimes has threads that are interesting.
tongue.gif

Um, its a release... post whatever you want, laugh and have fun. Yknow, laugh, har har.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Um, its a release... post whatever you want, laugh and have fun. Yknow, laugh, har har.

What is this "laugh" of which you speak??
tongue.gif

Nah, I hear ya. I guess my sense of humour is just different or somethin'.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
It's Official has been getting an unusual amount of posts lately too.

Yeah, but unlike the nonsense drivel that is posted there, this forum sometimes has threads that are interesting.
tongue.gif

I think that in this time with no tour, no live performances or particular newsworthy news, we are beginning to journey beyond Eveyrthing You Know is Wrong.

Also, I think the Mods have done a successful job of directing us to the right areas. We had to be dragged kicking and screaming, but finally having a thread moved to FYM or Lemonade Stand is no longer a death sentence!

Not to blow my own trumpet or anything, but I think that we who occasionally call ourselves The Graveyard Shift have done a good job bringing The Stand back to life lately.

Why, I do beleive Klod has told a truth-hood!

*Chica's my fellow graveyarders

biggrin.gif

NB, this post is dripping with self promotion-not to be taken seriously, but with a shot of bourbon

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
tongue.gif
so, what's next?
hate-mail?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Let's not forget Salome got a little crazy some days ago and started moving all the threads from the main forum to their respective places. So a lot of the nonsense threads that kept EYKIW thriving are here.

btw I'm not complaining Salome just stating the obvious, I know it's just your job.

Back
Top Bottom