Is It Hallo'een?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
What movies do you watch before or during Halloween and do you do anything special for the occasion?

I usually watch:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Nightmare Before Christmas
and various horror movies on the telly.

It's a good way to celebrate Pre-Christmas (Nov. 1 - Dec. 25th)

The Worst Witch :drool:

I always try to watch the Leprechaun movies...but that's also a St. Patrick's Day tradition :lol:

and wahtever horror movie is on tv that night

LemonMacPhisto said:
What movies do you watch before or during Halloween and do you do anything special for the occasion?

I usually watch:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Nightmare Before Christmas
and various horror movies on the telly.

It's a good way to celebrate Pre-Christmas (Nov. 1 - Dec. 25th)

It is almost like we're the same person, LemonMacPhisto. Those are exactly the things I watch! I'm kind of hoping that Rocky Horror will have a midnight showing around Halloween. I love watching Monsterfest and stuff on TV.

But my Halloween viewings can't beat Thanksgiving with football and The X-Files.

BonosBaby12 said:
Than on Halloween night I watch the movies in the "Halloween" series.
I love the Halloween movies. The first one is the best (of course). The third though (the only one that has nothing to do with Michael Meyers) is really creepy though. Those masks give me the creeps :yikes: I like the song though :happy:

Happy happy halloween
Halloween, halloween
Happy happy halloween
Silver Shamrock!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I saw a commercial tonight for The Nightmare Before Christmas re-release in theatres next weekend. :drool:

In 3-D!!!

Weird%20Al%20Yankovic_3D.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I love the Halloween movies. The first one is the best (of course). The third though (the only one that has nothing to do with Michael Meyers) is really creepy though. Those masks give me the creeps :yikes: I like the song though :happy:

Happy happy halloween
Halloween, halloween
Happy happy halloween
Silver Shamrock!

They are my all time favorite horror movies! And I have to agree the 1st one really is the best :yes: Still scare myself whenever I watch that one,lol.

You know I could never remember what the song was from part 3,lol. Knew it was something easy but the words would just never form for me. Do know that movie helped me decide that I never wanted to wear another mask again :wink:

I wish the kids here would celebrate Holloween:(
I always buy lollies and little plastic trinkets and stuff and no-one comes.....last year i had a couple of kids come to the door with just an ordinary plastic grocery bag and were not in fancy dress and boring "trick or treat" mumbled from their mouths.... they looked like they had a pocket full of eggs so i gave them a couple of lollies each.....I felt terribly ripped off......for some reason "Halloween" has just never taken off here:shrug:

fly so high! said:
I wish the kids here would celebrate Holloween:(
I always buy lollies and little plastic trinkets and stuff and no-one comes.....last year i had a couple of kids come to the door with just an ordinary plastic grocery bag and were not in fancy dress and boring "trick or treat" mumbled from their mouths.... they looked like they had a pocket full of eggs so i gave them a couple of lollies each.....I felt terribly ripped off......for some reason "Halloween" has just never taken off here:shrug:

Awwwww I love Halloween so much that I couldn't imagine being where it's not really celebrated :(. You can come to Delaware and we will celebrate :wink:

I was up late last night and caught an Ed Wood double feature on TMC hosted by Rob Zombie.

Maybe I'm alone, but it doesn't get any better than that for me.
Plan 9 From Outer Space and The Bride of the Monster???...it's the one with the octopus, if you've seen the movie 'Ed Wood' you know what I'm talking about. "Letz shooot dis fucker!"

I love this time of year.

^
How could I have missed that? :sad:

Speaking of Ed Wood:

06562-2.jpg

PULL THE STRING, PULL THE STRING!

I'm attempting to watch The Exorcist for the first time

and hopefully conquer my fear of Linda Blair's demonic face.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm attempting to watch The Exorcist for the first time

and hopefully conquer my fear of Linda Blair's demonic face.

:lol:

that movie is funny as hell:laugh:

"your mother sucks cocks in hell..." :lmao:

xaviMF22 said:

:lol:

that movie is funny as hell:laugh:

"your mother sucks cocks in hell..." :lmao:

hey now

it creeps the shit out of me so far.

Father Karras' dream, freaky.

LemonMacPhisto said:

hey now