Is it getting hot in here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
DAMN that man off of Smallville is hot. The one who plays Lex. I don't a crap if he has to play a bald char. on the show. Evertime I see him I think about cornering him in a dark alley and doing things to him that are not of the purest nature. I just want to tell you all that.

I know there is someone in here who has his mug as their avatar.

see my icon Gheto!!!! join me in obsession central over here. too bad he's turning all bad though, he won't be as sexy then, there's just something about the good + evil fighting in his character :silent:

oh yeah plus Michael Rosenbaum is just plain hot too, I like him with as well as without hair just the same. plus he has a really great sense of humor it seems

:D

ooooooh :mad:

too bad i have no comeback cos they suck

but...HES NOT GIRLIE!! nsuck is girlie and he aint no nsuck :no:

oh my gosh, i seriously have a hard time looking at him or watching his character on smallville...not because i think he's ugly or anything (quite the contrary ;) )...it's because one of my ex-boyfriends looks EXACTLY like him (shaved head and all). PLUS, it needs to be said that this ex of mine possessed the same sinister qualities as his character on the show!

OMG i take it back THEY ROCK!!! the flyers i mean. just saw the score. damn chem lab

That's kinda scary, Trip, Id have trouble watchin him too

Still thinking impure thoughs.

Sorry I missed all the back and forth. It was slightly amusing to read. I am sure that the Wander is just a little peeved that a bald girlie ice dancer looking man from "smallville" would get mad poontang.

It's ok Wander. I forgive your comments. I realize they come from your male insecurity. :hug:

ok well basically you both suck ;)

its ok no one ever agrees with my taste in guys. cept gheto I guess!! it's ok, we'll start a fan club by ourselves :|

The mercury just reached 40 degrees celsius here.
I take some consolation in the knowledge that U2 have a song, in fact called "40"!!!!:eyebrow:
but
It's Official
IT IS HOT IN HERE.

Umm what was the Q? I just wanted to have a grumble about the weather. Thank you.

all day i face the barren waste with a taste :drool: :sexywink: :wave:

I want to rub Lexs bald head.That works 2 different ways.Did I mention I was evil.

There is this (semi) attractive/cute/he would look even better aftert a few drinks guy on the discovery channel now that I think about it. Does the same type of show as Irwin. I think he is American. Hmmmmmm *ponders the guys name* DAMN my infernal memory (or lack there of) :banghead:

haha Gheto, are you talking about Jeff Corwin? I don't like him, he doesn't handle animals very well. And I mean that in a purely non-dirty way :D

*knocks self about the head* must not say dirty joke. Must.....have ........self..con...trol......aaaaggggghhhhh .......

He can handle my pussy........cat. :ohmy:

sorry could not hold back :(

Blue_Angel said:
ok well basically you both suck ;)

its ok no one ever agrees with my taste in guys. cept gheto I guess!! it's ok, we'll start a fan club by ourselves :|
Yeah, I suck! :dance:

I just came in here to say that Nelly rules.

Thank you for your time.

(good gracious ass was bodacious.)

Back
Top Bottom