Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^ :applaud:

^ana, we play on saturday, nov. 5. i'll remember not to ever again schedule a gig the day of a u2 show :no:

<is more nervous about selling tickets & not breaking/losing his shades on nov. 5 than the music :yikes:

<:mad: smilies :madspit: :angry:

^^ safest place = backstage
coolest place = on my face :cool: :yes:

i've sold all of my tickets, but the other guys haven't. i think we'll get 'em done, though.

^yeah, they're the d&gs :yes: they're the coolest shades i've ever seen in person!

The sign is not ready, redkat, I begin work on it tomorrow.

Still taking suggestions on what it oughta say though...

I liked what you first posted.

Are you writing or painting on posterboard?

<sending ellipse vibes your way :drool:

I'm supposed to be doing other stuff so i'm gonna go

sweet dreams everybody :hug:

Last edited:
^
the policy of 'we don't dispatch until close to the actual date so you 'don't lose them' ' is not a good one :(

:hug:

nothing bad happened, but I was extremely stressed because neither ticketmaster or lastminute dispatched my tickets until a few days before the shows themselves, and when they came from ticketmaster, they had water damage and the holograms were almost non existant!

ebay, however, is another story. Those sellers have responsibilities :shame:

^
oh I think that has happened to me before. Not getting the ticket from ticketmaster until the week of the show.

I hope it comes today so I can relax

Are you just home from school?

I won them last week and she said she mailed them last friday. Mail in the U.S doesn't usually take a full week, :huh:

does half term mean half days or are you on break?

no - we get the full week off :happy:
we went and looked at all the garden centres yesterday because they've got their Christmas displays up - it was so pretty.

i've just noticed that audioscrobbler's not working :angry:

Back
Top Bottom