Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< faaaaahhhhhhhhqqqqqq i was on a retreat last week and i wrote her a LETTER. a fucking LETTER. it wasn't a love letter or anything but still :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: arrrghghhhh that was a mistake :|

^ well i know she's confused but i do care about her. . . i can't just leave her totally out in the cold

^
don't touch your guitar

seriously just move on and try to forget about her. She was with your best friend

I do think it's sweet that you wrote her a letter but that's giving her the wrong signal especially on retreat those letters have a lot of meaning

^ she was with my best friend before she was with me, too, just to set it straight.

fuck. . . i've listened to to much 'Hot Fuss'

Ooohh..."best friend"? That's bad, and there's no return from that...for either.

Yeah, cut the f'in' strings and let go.

wow....:ohmy:

*edit* went back and saw disco's response...not so bad, but bad just the same(?). The girl is playing some serious ping pong her. Get out of the game buddy.

< has anyone heard that Bowie song "Moonage Daydream" ?!?!? the Killers started covering it so i downloaded the original and omg it is soooooo tight!

well Reg

there was "do me" "cream" "erotic city"

sexy m.f nearly made the cut but meh :shrug:

I'm not listening to any of them long enough to register in my sig

^ it's not on the Killers' album. i downloaded the original Bowie version in mp3, and i have a video of the Killers doing it live. . . :yes:

^ tre. . .rock rock on man :rockon:

Sweet Dreams tre :hug:

Disco I have lots of Bowie on my itunes I just dont' have that song. Did the Killers do a good job?

Reg

yep i listened to that too.

Back
Top Bottom