is geddy lee the greatest singer of all time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha, carrie i think degrassi is classic. the old shows anway, not the new generation.

but by classic i mean...well i'll watch it because it's so lame. you know?

and geddy lee is awful.

Rush are a good band. Geddy is a fine singer, and "The Pass" is as good as anything U2, REM, or Radiohead have. If you thing all Rush songs are like "Tom Sawyer", well, then you're missing alot.

MrBrau1 said:
If you thing all Rush songs are like "Tom Sawyer", well, then you're missing alot.

Agreed.

Actually the covers compilation that recently was released by them had an awesome version of The Seeker on it. Maybe it's lost on those who aren't big fans of The Who, but the subtle modification in the refrain that isolates the guitar is melodically brilliant.

Even if I harp on these guys a lot, I can't deny that they're a great band with some formidable material under their belt. That's right, I just moved to the land of uncool, only to realize I've always been there.

:sexywink:

damn you cujo, you're far too cool to SERIOUSLY appreciate the sound stylings of geddy lee and company. :down:

Zoomerang96 said:
geddy4.jpg

Geddy_Lee_125.jpg

"oh no!" you cry.

yes, friends...yes. the dreadest question, after making its rounds around the internet, has finally arrived at the interference message board.

is geddy lee the greatest singer of all time?

it has been my experience that people generally agree that he is, but for every 300 people that say he is, 1 says he's only second or third best. and it hurts them to say it. they know geddy is tremendously talented, but they allow their personal tastes to get in the way.

i think it's pretty obvious that i enjoy the sweet vocal stylings of our dear friend geddy. i mean look at him. a little eye candy never hurt a cause now has it? :sexywink:

so the question is simple: is geddy lee the greatest singer of all time? if yes, why? if no, why not?

Nope

tom sawyer should have been called Tom SOY

do they still make degrasssi episodes?...I think all ive ever seen are the classic old ones.

I wonder if Joey ever considered auctioning that hat of his on ebay...or if the show owns it.

his name was joey jeremiah...thats right i remember now.

god...now i feel like looking up degrassi...see if there is any fan sites...
maybe ill find something FINALLY to become truly obsessed with BESIDES....geddy lee and his mammoth schnaz!

anyone who seriously believes geddy lee's voice is good needs to take a good look in the mirror and ask "what's wrong with me, and how can i change?"

" whats wrong with me , how can I change"....
that made me laugh
its so 12 step sounding..

you may consider starting GLA
geddy lee anonymous

on a happier note I cant believe they still make degrassi...is joey the herione addict in the gutter character...some type of high school counselor...I need details!

all i know is that either snake or wheels died in real life. don't know which one though.

whoa! I just found a killer website man!
it has a pic of joey and that girl with the feminine version of a skinhead hairdo I forgot about her...
she was so cutting edge with her look and her demure ness....I guess you could say - ....
this is such a treat...

i think this is one of those moments where i should go look in the mirror and ask myself whats wrong withme and how can I change?

*sigh*

carrieluvv said:

on a happier note I cant believe they still make degrassi...is joey the herione addict in the gutter character...some type of high school counselor...I need details!

He's a car salesman, :huh: is raising a 16 and 5 year old, and is with Caitlin from the old show.

carrieluvv said:
i think this is one of those moments where i should go look in the mirror and ask myself whats wrong withme and how can I change?

*sigh* [/B]

you're such a quick learner. :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

Is Geddy Lee The Greatest Singer of all time??
:lmao:

I will happily give him the title of best bass player of all time, but best singer......

Have you not considered the likes of elvis, frank sinatra, perhaps even less of an extent freddie mercury,? And what about the fairer sex (tho i don't want to go there)

Geddy Lee........

Back
Top Bottom