is everyone ready for... Snakes, on a Plane!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not the real trailer, but it's still good :up:

This is the feel-good movie of the century. It's going to sweep next year's Oscars.

VOICE OVER: In a world where snakes can get on a plane...

FADE IN ON: An airline check-in counter. The TICKET LADY is stamping somebody's ticket.
On the other side of the ticket counter is the passenger: a snake. In an effort to look more human, the snake is wearing a false moustache and an old-fashioned bowler hat.
TICKET LADY: Enjoy the flight, Mr...
(CHECKING THE NAME ON THE TICKET) Snakerson.
THE SNAKE: Sssssssss.

VOICE OVER: ... one man is on a plan with snakes.

CUT TO: Samuel L. Jackson, sitting on a plane. The snake is sitting in the chair next to him. Jackson chats away, apparently unaware that his seatmate is a snake.
SAMUEL L JACKSON: Well, all I'm saying is, just because I had a baby with her doesn't make me a father, you know what I'm saying? I mean, I want to go to the birthday party, but I've gotta fly to LA and take care of business.
THE SNAKE: Sssss....

The camera pulls back to reveal that every passenger on the plane except Samuel L Jackson is actually a snake . They are wearing a wide variety of disguises--one of them has a fake bushy Hasidic beard and is wearing a prayer shawl. Another has an outrageous afro.

SAMUEL L JACKSON: Hey, you've got something on your moustache there.
He reaches over to brush it off, and the moustache comes off.
SAMUEL L JACKSON: Wait a minute. You're a SNAKE!

VOICE OVER: Now.. that man must warn the world.

CUT TO: Jackson is in the cockpit. The pilot is slumped over, dead. Jackson yells into the radio.
SAMUEL L JACKSON: You've got to listen to me. There are SNAKES... on the PLANE!

CUT TO: Samuel L Jackson punching a snake. The snake is wearing a pair of jeans.
Jackson finally knocks the snake out. He rummages through the snake's pockets and is shocked by what he finds.
SAMUEL L JACKSON: Oh my God. This snake has a PILOT'S LICENCE!

CUT TO: Samuel L. Jackson is talking on one of those phones they have in the seatbacks of planes. Tears are streaming down his face.
SAMUEL L JACKSON: Listen, sweetie, I know I haven't been the best father. I'm so sorry. I don't think I'm going to get through this, and I wanted you to know something: I love you very, very much. Oh, and by the way, there are motherfucking SNAKES! On the goddamn PLANE!

VOICEOVER: Coming soon: SNAKES ON A PLANE. Because on a plane... nobody can hear the snakes.

FADE OUT.

snakes3.jpg

Last edited:
With a cast that consists of Sam Jackson and Kenan, this movie will prove to be orgasmic and only be released in adult theatres.

Any guesses on Sam Jackson's signature line from this movie? I put my money on, "I think I got yo momma as a pair of boots, motha-fucka

I've heard about this, and I must say I'll be there! :lmao: I saw Samuel L. Jackson on some talk show a few weeks ago, can't remember which one, and he was talking about how awesome this movie will be. I could not stop laughing at him. It's obvious he did it just for the laughs. Looks fucking hilarious! :lol:

I was going to start a thread about this movie if no one else had!!!

It is genius...sheer genius...to come up with a concept like this. The opening day box office is going to be HUGE!

I think it is hysterically funny, and I can't wait to see it!

found on imdb.com

Jackson's Snake Film Creates Huge Buzz

Samuel L. Jackson's new mile-high thriller Snakes On A Plane has created such a buzz among internet film fans, movie bosses have called for re-shoots - to give the film a tougher rating. The film, which stars Jackson as an FBI agent trying to keep a federal witness alive onboard a plane full of snakes, wrapped last September - but went back before the cameras earlier this month for five days of additional shooting. Film bosses at distributor New Line Cinema opted to add new scenes to the film to take the movie from PG-13 into R-rated territory, according to industry magazine The Hollywood Reporter. They claim the second round of filming became necessary after intense and growing fan interest in the film, which is scheduled to be released this summer. Among the reported additions to the film is a foul-mouthed rant from Jackson in which his agent character bellows, "I want these motherf**king snakes off the motherf**king plane!" The line is expected to take on cult status. The film-makers have reportedly added more gore, more deaths, more nudity and more snakes to the finished product.

it's almost a month until August 18th, is everyone ready for some muthafuckin' snakes?

New Line announced that they will not be screening this for critics...which means:

They hope you are dumb enough to go and spend close to $10 to see!

This is a hech of a racket! I need to find a way to make money off of stupid people too!

Dude, I can't wait. It's going to be the lamest movie ever, and I am definitely getting people to see it...no wait...I don't think I want to pay money for this thing...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom