is everyone ready for... Snakes, on a Plane!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friends and I were all making a big event out of this, making plans to see it together and such, and then realized I was leaving for school August 10th and the room got very sad after that :sigh:

I heard somewhere that when Samuel Jackson signed to do the movie, he stipulated that if they changed the script or the title, he would leave :lol:

When this movie premieres? (Too lazy to find out haha!) I can't wait to see it! :)

First time I heard about this I thought it was a joke.

I'm ready for this movie.

I don't know, I was just answering the title question. :shrug:

Love the U2 parody on it.

OMG did anyone hear Samuel L Jackson at the VMA's?

This award holds a special place in my heart because next year I'll be winning it for Snakes on a Plane. Now I know, I know that sounds cocky, but I don't give a damn. I'm guaranteeing that Snakes on a Plane will win best movie next year. Does not matter what else is coming out. New James Bond... no snakes in that! Ocean's 13... where my snakes at? Shrek the Third... green, but not a snake. No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called Mo' Motha-fuckin' Snakes on Mo' Motha-fuckin' Planes."

The only thing stopping me is my somewhat extreme Ophidiophobia. I keep debating whether I want to see it or not, but I think I shall just have to hear what others think of it.

the rockin edge said:
i saw an add for this on tv yesterday. and i still don't quite know what to make of this movie. is it a joke movie or not?

:shifty:

:shrug:

Right now on my radio Samuel L. Jackson did a promo (he's not in the studio, it's prerecorded) and he said it's the "best movie ever made in all time!" He begged everyone to go watch it on August 18th. :tsk:

I'm unsure what to think at this point.

Maybe when you walk in you'll get 30 minutes of the movie and then an hour of a marquee saying: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PAID TO SEE THIS. :wink:

4 DAYS TIL SNAKES MUTHAFUCKA!

snakesplane1kq9.jpg

snakes9pm1pj2.jpg

cane9pkbf8.jpg

migrainead1.jpg

This has gotta be the worst film of the year , wtf snakes on the plane ?

A radio station I listen to said that they want to make a film parody called Skanks On A Plane.

Apparently there are 10 pm showings in select theatres tonight. Anyone going?

Back
Top Bottom