is Diamond 'the one'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had the most awesomest idea, ever.

We could have a DiamondCharist.

Possible schedule:

- performance by a Diamond tribute band
- communion interspersed with Diamond lyrics
- recounting of Diamond's experiences meeting Bo..I mean, God
- diamonological discussions featuring Diamond songs with only the remotest of connection to the subject at hand
- tales of the missionary works being conducted in Atlanta, Germany bringing Diamond Good News to the economically challenged

And of course all the usual stuff like fake healings, levitations, speaking in tongues, the odd parishoner jumping up at random moments shouting 'amen, brother' (pfan, I nominate you), etc etc

gabrielvox said:
I just had the most awesomest idea, ever.

We could have a DiamondCharist.

Possible schedule:

- performance by a Diamond tribute band
- communion interspersed with Diamond lyrics
- recounting of Diamond's experiences meeting Bo..I mean, God
- diamonological discussions featuring Diamond songs with only the remotest of connection to the subject at hand
- tales of the missionary works being conducted in Atlanta, Germany bringing Diamond Good News to the economically challenged

And of course all the usual stuff like fake healings, levitations, speaking in tongues, the odd parishoner jumping up at random moments shouting 'amen, brother' (pfan, I nominate you), etc etc

No.

Diamond Principles are far less structured than this and contain no rituals or rites.

dbs

gabrielvox said:

I don't think Diamond or I would want me to do that. :wink:

Varitek said:
Where can I get this shirt???

Nowhere unfortunately. My friend made it :wink:

u2smilieshirt.jpg

Mrs. Garrison said:

i was actually Mr. Garrison back then, me and Mr. Slave went to a show in Denver. :wink:

Intution tells me our lives have crossed one another once before; in what realm- I know not.

dbs

diamond said:

Intution tells me our lives have crossed one another once before; in what realm- I know not.

dbs

A few years back we got really drunk one night at a bar in Arizona, it was a dry heat, and you sang u2 karaoke. The next day you tried to sell me a new jeep but i went and bought a mini instead. I still have your business card though.

HOO
HAH

:der: :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom