Is Deathbear schizo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Not that I'm putting down schizos or anything. But since I don't expect him to be forthcoming if I asked, can you all please enlighten me as to all of bear's personas? The only ones I know for sure are:

-Zoomerang96
-Cow of the Seas
-Flag Pole Pear

Thank you for your cooperation. :D

yeah lets bring more attention to him thats the ticket

Jesus.. you got an hour? :rolleyes:

attention whore is next on the list

Zoomerang96
Cow of the Seas
Flag Pole Pear
Solar Supernova
Arabian Pre-packaged Bear
Supreme Cutlas
Quano Abidji-Achibi
Red Ships of Scalla-Festa
Hent the Power Bear

Why he has never registered "deathbear" is beyond me.

yes he is

no he's not

yes he is

no he's not

YES..he is

awwwww pandas...ling ling is off to mexico to try again.

the one and only cass

my preciousssssssssssss

to be honest, i dont believe i know very much about schizophrenia, or however you spell it. i believe its an identity crises, but more details are lacking in my mind.

schizophrenics generally hear voices, have hallucinations, and incoherent speech. They are often paranoid and have lost all sense of reality. It's not really a problem with identity. That would be more like multiple personality disorder.

I am one of something like 80 billion intending upon marrying our dear bear. So I would like a little respect for the man of my dreams.

notiti said:
I am one of something like 80 billion intending upon marrying our dear bear. So I would like a little respect for the man of my dreams.

oh stop it. :wink:

I think I am the only one not engaged to mr. bear....but I will be a flower maiden at his and bassy's wedding.

Perhaps we can have a TV reality series on it "Who Wants To Marry a Deathbear?" We don't have nearly enough marriage based reality programs on TV....:rolleyes:

the rain in spain stays mainly on the plain

Flag Pole Pear said:
to be honest, i dont believe i know very much about schizophrenia, or however you spell it.

I do believe you've spelled it correctly! So proud of you, dad.

foray

ILuvLarryMullen said:
schizophrenics generally hear voices, have hallucinations, and incoherent speech. They are often paranoid and have lost all sense of reality.

This sounds like a fitting diagnosis :up:

But that doesn't mean I don't love you bear :hug:

Back
Top Bottom