Is Bret Michaels bald under that bandanna?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AnnRKeyintheUSA

War Child
Watch rock of love he never takes it off, not even in bed. One of the girls' dads even asked him if he had hair under it and he said yes. So why does he always cover his head? The least he's ever had covered is when he wears the bandanna around his forehead, but it still covers his hairline and the hair on top looks faker than Britney's. What do you think.

Sadly, my fiancee and I watched this regularly. He still has plenty of hair, it just doesn't seem to fall in a flattering way. But no real signs of balding.

U2isthebest said:
Elfa will you stay here and rock my world?:flirt:

Beav....you're going home tonight. I'm sorry.:sigh:

I can't believe you can't see through elfa's bullshit. He's a liar and a phony. How can you not see that? I see him when you're not around, and he's not nice. At all. He calls me names. :scream:

I thought we had something U2isthebest....I thought. :tsk: I bet Flavor Flav will have me. Adios!

I think his hair is thinning under that Bandana (not bald necessarily). There was that scene where the Polish Girl sang a song to him and he had the bandana off (it was at night and he was in bed) and it looked very thin. Bret Michaels :drool: :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Is Bret Michaels bald under that bandanna?

elevated_u2_fan said:

:lmao:

All I can think of is that Westler; Shawn Michaels...

I thought this was refering to both Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels

UberBeaver said:

I can't believe you can't see through elfa's bullshit. He's a liar and a phony. How can you not see that? I see him when you're not around, and he's not nice. At all. He calls me names. :scream:

I thought we had something U2isthebest....I thought. :tsk: I bet Flavor Flav will have me. Adios!

I'm sorry. I just can't be with a stripper.:tsk:

I can't stand to see you degrade yourself.:sad:

Can we still be friends?

*cue "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"*

Back
Top Bottom