is Billy Bob Thornton hotter than Alec Baldwin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what do you mean? I know I should have made up my mind about this by now, but it's a big decision and I want to get it right

Alec seems to be past his prime, and Billy Bob is the only man man enough to be named Billy Bob, let's see some pics to decide better

I dunno.. he's pretty hot.. less the hairy chest.

ab442.jpg

you already shaved it remember
or was that something else

dean martin rocks

deathbear because you are almost as special as my friend Nikki Martini, I am going to dub you a new name.
Deathbear Martini
has a nice ring to it

unfortunately I have no hair at all, like a hairless person and whatnot, but I can paste some clippings on if it will give me a malaise and good looks

Yes! He is! There is something about his bad boy image, and his weirdness that totally turns me on. I thought that I was the only one that thought that BillyBob was hot... I am glad to know that I am not alone!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Well, cross the two and you get this
biggrin.gif

Imo the hottest Baldwin brother

billy.jpg

What gorgeous eyes he has..

billy.jpg

That first pic looks like De Niro in "Taxi Driver."

well wanderer, I just happen to have an opinion on those 2 men, bet you been waiting for this
biggrin.gif

I have yet to see Alec Baldwin appear on the screen and me not say ewwwwww that guy, I'll bet he's mean in reality.It's just some vibe thing, creep factor, if you can get that from the screen.
On the other hand, Billy Bob strikes me as someone who would be a lot of fun, very wry...and he looks like my husband at certain angles.
So there you go.
Why are you trying to decide btw?

Back
Top Bottom