Is anyone watching Beauty and the Geek?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I don't know if it's showing over there in the US and A, but I've watched the last two seasons, they're on 11pm here. It's trash TV, but it's sooooo good. I really like to watch it. I want to go to bed, but it's addictive viewing. There's entertainment, there's elements of WTF, there's parts where you relate, and it's quite feelgood in a way. The current series will probably be over in a few weeks, but just wondered whether anyone else is hooked.

I watched the first two seasons but didn't catch most of the third (the one with the girl geek and guy beauty). I do love the show. It's so sweet and I like how seriously everyone takes it. If you're not there for the experience, you're getting sent to the elimination room.

And I also like all the beauty/geek hookups.

dsmith2904 said:
I watched the first two seasons but didn't catch most of the third (the one with the girl geek and guy beauty). I do love the show. It's so sweet and I like how seriously everyone takes it. If you're not there for the experience, you're getting sent to the elimination room.

And I also like all the beauty/geek hookups.

Wow, a geek girl hot guy??? That'd be great.

And yes, I was going to mention that. Always great.

i saw the first two seasons...i think
i saw the one with Richard :laugh:
and then the one where megan and scooter won. and now megan is on rock of love II

reality TV :rolleyes:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i saw the first two seasons...i think
i saw the one with Richard :laugh:
and then the one where megan and scooter won. and now megan is on rock of love II

reality TV :rolleyes:

I know, I couldn't believe when I saw Megan on "Rock of Love" and how nasty she is. She was so sweet and soft-spoken on "Beauty and the Geek."

I watched an episode last night. I am not sure if it was new or not. The show is supposed to be a social experiment right?

Last night's episode is recapped here. Another good episode with laughter and tears.

It feels a little weird to have another must-see show Tuesaday at 8 on the CW in the wake of "Gilmore Girls" end. I do wish they'd show "Beauty and the Geek" more than once a week, though. I liked getting the repeats on Sunday nights in past seasons.

Back
Top Bottom