is anyone here a model

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet Lady

The Fly
if so which agency are you with..
im lookin for an agency in the uk, one that isnt so strict with height (im 5'5)

I dunno if there are any professional models but lots of the girls here could be models :drool:

yeah, i;ma model.

that's why i'm ona msasage board at 2 int he morning.

i'ma model, guys!

i have friends at premiere managment in london, check out the website and email them a pic

:drool:

i'm an elbow model, you know all those pictures where a beautiful elbow just peaking in at the edge
....just out of reach...but enough exposure to send you swaying into your wildest dreams? Yes, ladies & gents I confess, thats smooth skin like a baby's bottom wrapped around the bone, is mine...yup...that's my elbow.
I've gotten many propositions for things you could never imagine regarding my elbows ...:tsk:

elevation2u said:
:drool:

i'm an elbow model, you know all those pictures where a beautiful elbow just peaking in at the edge
....just out of reach...but enough exposure to send you swaying into your wildest dreams? Yes, ladies & gents I confess, thats smooth skin like a baby's bottom wrapped around the bone, is mine...yup...that's my elbow.
I've gotten many propositions for things you could never imagine regarding my elbows ...:tsk:

:drool: your elbows sound so hot, someday your elbows and I are gonna have to meet up

I'm totally a model.

sc_max.jpg

that's me

I'm a model!!! I'm a model!!!

* comes running from other end of the room, bumping into tables and knocking down chairs *

* slips and falls, breaks leg, bumps head really hard on wall.. dies *

Back
Top Bottom