is anyone doin drivin lessons or about to take test?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Because if so, Maddie wants to wish u lots of goody luck and pleny of huggy hugs and thumbs up and the whole thang in passin!!!!! U CAN DO IT!!!!! :up:

sorry:D But I just wanted to do that....

GOOD IRISH LUCK TO ANYONE ABOUT TO ANYWAY!!!!!:happy:

;):cool::D

or what tha hell, if u have passed recently, WELL DONE MOFOS!!!!!!!!

:wink:

Last edited:
Funny you shouild ask today maddie. I taught my eldest son to drive and he's got himself a car he's doing up. I was shocked by the colour when he brought it home. Apparently it's "russett" but I reckon it's orange.... it IS orange!!!
Yesterday he passed his hazard perception test and now has green "P" plates. I couldn't help but think that it is a bit cooler now the colour scheme. The orange and the green:)
I am currently teaching my next son to drive, he has only 3 more months till his driving test!!! So I am kind of doin' driving lessons at the moment(pray for me)
My driving test back in '78 was quite an adventure. I was taken on an off-road police operation. You would have been proud of me:D

me me me me me me i am

Phoning up people this week....thats why i am working..so i have money for it

Maddie the new job is awful it isnt part time...i had to work 9 hours on sat. 5 on sun. 8.5 hours last night and 4 tonight then until midnight on fri and i said i was going to oasis on sat and the boss is making me work 2 hours before it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sooooooooooooooo quitting this week

Oh yeh and maddie ye know the way i live like 100 metres outside of belfast.....i have to do my driving test in larne!!!! and i dont even know what larnes like...i know belfast really well and i wanted to do my test there! :(

OMG awwww poor BV!

LARNE!!!!!???????

no way, tell ur instructer Rallygirl insists u do some drivin in Belfast!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!

LARNE IS THE WORST PLACE FOR TRAFFIC!!! ITS LIKE LOOKIN FOR COW-SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD!!!!

:no:

BV I had to take meself round the city as u know..........are u nervous about that?

oooh i was tinkin of goign to Acclaim or drivewell or my friends dads driving place he lives aboot 4 doors away...they are all the best and most popular driving places round here....

Im nervous abooot driving round the city now esp if i encoutner a driver like my dad my friend said last night "your dad's the personification of road rage" LMAO

awwww no........nooooooooooooooooo BV u would def need to try round Belfast, and with someone for to help ur confidence..............I was fine, nervous but still determined to go by myself and did it!! :happy:

what are u drivin in?

:)

*takes a snap-photo of BV Learner in her little little car* :mac:

23dusseldorf_a.jpg

teehee well......not.....THAT....little :rolleyes: ,aybe a wee bit bigger ye know like the size of a micra or sumting we have an almera at home the limited edioton one.....alemra at the frotn but its the size of a primera...it has 4 doors and all i dunno its weird but my mum and dad love the nissan cars and my dad said if i pass me test hes buying a 2nd car and i can drive it with my mum and he said hes sending me out in it to do lots of errands and stuff and he wants get one of those hideous bubble cars!!! i begged him for a heap of junk VW beetle and it would be dead cheap but he looked at me really funny :eyebrow: and then laughed and said no cus i would keep breaking down and they looked terrible :scream: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom