Iron Mike Strikes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
miketyson_d.jpg

SCOTTSDALE, Arizona (AP) -- Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal damage for allegedly jumping on the hood of a car outside a nightclub, police said.

Tyson, who moved to Scottsdale early this year, appeared with attorneys at the city's police station Tuesday afternoon and was released after being given a citation.

Scottsdale police detective Sam Bailey said Wednesday that Tyson likely will make an initial court appearance within 10 days.

Tyson allegedly dented the hood of a car when he jumped on it as its driver was leaving the club around 1 a.m. on November 27.

Asaf Alikadic, 22, told police he had stopped his car to let Tyson cross the street when the boxer started screaming and yelling and then jumped on the hood of the car on his hands and knees and began to pound on it.

Alikadic said he doesn't want Tyson to go to jail. "I just want my car fixed. That's it," he said. A witness told police that Tyson "was intoxicated, falling over and slurring." Tyson's attorneys said they are conducting their own investigation.

The 38-year-old Tyson is beginning to train for a fight in March, his first since being knocked out by Danny Williams in July.

so funny, b4 i left for work, I was watching a re-run of "Whose the boss" (Alyssa Milano:drool: ) - anyhoo, Iron Mike made a guest appearance at the very end.

Headache, that's funny, because that was Mike's line at the end of Whose the Boss this morning. He wanted to eat Samantha and poor little jonathan Bower.:lol: :lol: :yes:

found a link w/ lots of mike's quotes....I found this one distrubing, yet very comical.

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

Back
Top Bottom