iron maiden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FelipeVox

Acrobat
does anybody here like iron maiden?
many there might hate the band but, altough i?m not really a headbanger and not into heavy metal of this kind (I hate blind guardian, I hate nightwish too I don?t enjoy that girl?s vocals.. and helloween is a dead band) but i?m a fan of this band, specially the bruce dickinson era... I don?t like the middle age of iron maiden (lord of the flies etc) and this new era of brave new world, dance of death, is good, too!
i think bono and bruce dickinson are the best vocalists of a rock ?n roll band ever... they have such nice vocals, many people try to imitate them but no one could (they?re not like Eddie Vedder who, IMO, has good vocals but everyone else can sound the same - stone temple pilots, creed etc)... and they?re great frontman!

the evil that men do I love that song... and infinite dreams, and 2 minutes to midnight, and of course fear of the dark that song is brilliant, I love how the songs are very dark but they?re bright too...they?re exuberant

well this is just another, I think you call them appreciation thread, hehe... (sorry for my bad english..)

:wink:

arw9797 loooooves them

in fact, have you seen her sig recently? like today?

and just today i realized how much they rule. this thread has odd timing. don't worry about your english.

and now for bad joke #2 of the thread:

i know! we've been transported back in time to june 6th 1966

i guess the computer's somehow came with us :shrug:

number of the beast hehehe

Wow!!
Up the irons, there you are!!

"We want you to know, that we will ALWAYS come back to Brazil!!!...

..And we will NEVER cancel a concert! "
-Bruce Dickinson, in Iron Maiden last show in Brazil (January 2004)
*he was refering to metallica who cancelled the show because they were "tired" - go to hell !

I like Powerslave but I like number of the beast more! 7th son is also one of my favorites... but I don?t own all albuns

for people who want to get into Iron Maiden, it?s good to buy their "best of"- Edward the Great, it has all the hits (run to the hills, fear of the dark, trooper, wasted years etc) and then you download powerslave (the song) and hallowed by the name.. so you will love iron maiden

2 Minutes to Midnight ROCKS HARD AND STRONG !!!!!!

I went to their concert here in CHILE just last week, on tuesday the 13... THEY RULE THE METAL WORLD... cause Metallica is worn out and.. well, they're not Maiden...

SCREAM FOR ME, INTERFERENCE :scream: :hyper:

FelipeVox said:

for people who want to get into Iron Maiden, it?s good to buy their "best of"- Edward the Great, it has all the hits (run to the hills, fear of the dark, trooper, wasted years etc) and then you download powerslave (the song) and hallowed by the name.. so you will love iron maiden

the best of's don't have Rime of the Ancient Mariner....at least Best of the Beast doesn't. I don't have Edward the Great yet.

Back
Top Bottom