Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said "fuck me". There's your opening. Go touch some flaps.

How do i get past all the barbed wire?

IMG_1805.jpg

I didn't mean to! And you did ask what year it was!

It feels like yesterday, but it was over three years ago.

:lmao: OMG did you just get worried about making me :sad: ?????

Feeling like yesterday was me just hearing "Respectable" by Mel & Kim on the radio and remembering that being big in 1987 when I was 11 years old....and my camp buddy that year was Mel.....Mel & Kim...we were 'Respectable' :rockon:

:lmao:

Earlier today, I was thinking about 2003 and realised that's five years ago. Time flies far too quickly. Fucking hell.

Damnit, since we're nearing the end of this thread, I went to grab the Penistone link, but it looks like a mod must have hidden it after all.

Guess we better find a new location then. And count up the current ones to see how close we are to thread #100.

I know. I was talking about a football game i went to and what we did before the game the other day, and had no idea how i could remember those details from five years ago.

Pfft :tsk: Young 'uns....I can remember the day we won the Rugby World Cup.

And the Kunstmuseum feels like it was just yesterday too

Do you realise that took place before uni began for the year? Fuck. Where did this semester go?

And we totally need to make Kunstmuseum t-shirts and wear them to U2 gigs.

Earlier today, I was thinking about 2003 and realised that's five years ago. Time flies far too quickly. Fucking hell.

I watched a movie today with my little Brother from 2000, and realized half way through that he hadn't even been BORN yet :ohmy:

Pfft :tsk: Young 'uns....I can remember the day we won the Rugby World Cup.

I was born that year.

NOW how old do you feel?

At least I chose a fucking awesome year to be born. The Joshua Tree and winning the RWC. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom